• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Hellllllllllll no. Tannehill is so randomly inaccurate, lol. Gg. Defensive battle. I almost blew it by scoring a TD instead of chewing clock for a game winning FG.

There was only one play where I really regret my decision, I audibled to all-verts and I basically had my choice of 2 receivers and took too long to decide and got sacked. Other plays it kind of just came down to whether the CPU wanted to help me.

But some of those other throws by him...what the fuck.

LJ11

GG Nightz, we both struggled passing the ball, I just got lucky with my guys hanging on to them, while your guys dropped a few and Tavon made a ridiculous grab to avoid another Bradford int. Game makes no sense at times. Tavon goes up to grab that ball, makes no attempt on the other deepball. The block shedding at times is ridiculous, I mean you're by the DT and all of a sudden he warps right into the RB.

Nightz

GG LJ. Probably should have stuck to the run more since I saw that Rivers' confidence was at 35 before the game. He's probably at 0 now lol. With the rest of my schedule, I'd be surprised to end up at .500 for the season.

GG LJ. Probably should have stuck to the run more since I saw that Rivers' confidence was at 35 before the game. He's probably at 0 now lol. With the rest of my schedule, I'd be surprised to end up at .500 for the season.
The AFC West is the most exciting division I've ever been a part of.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You dudes getting Driveclub? I just pre-ordered on psn. Would be cool to have an MGAF crew since I doubt MLB-GAF will have one.

brentech

Driveclub is looking way better than I expected, ugh...

It does. It's just really hard to switch back to no wheel. Not really willing to buy a new one because I basically haven't used my DFGT since GT5. I totally missed the notice of Logitech re-updating their claim that their wheels worked, to: they work for 8 minutes and you have to plug them in again.

#B1Gfootball
DUMPBRASKA.gif

Greg

GG, Luke

didn't feel like playing that 4th quarter, so I had it on chew clock

your 4 WR only, 0 run attempt game is too strong for me

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Why do we always let cb win in smash

I would take this as a slight but you guys do really fuck yourselves over alot. That Donkey Kong stage round was amazing. i was just sitting on the platform laughing

Hell I suck even when I don't kill myself y'all kick my ass

I did beat you once earlier today when you jumped into the pikmin monster's mouth lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hell I suck even when I don't kill myself y'all kick my ass

I did beat you once earlier today when you jumped into the pikmin monster's mouth lol

that was a poorly timed jump!

Ive played unreal amounts of smash since N64. Id like to think im pretty good.

Top Bottom