• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think in head to head online it gives two periods because the quarters are so short already, the overtime only ends up being 2 or 3 minutes. In the league the OT rules mimic the real life ones.

brentech

I think in head to head online it gives two periods because the quarters are so short already, the overtime only ends up being 2 or 3 minutes. In the league the OT rules mimic the real life ones.

Didn't know that. Only experience with FG in OT was in a H2H and a MUT H2H.

If I had any idea the play would be thought of as an issue, I would of ran it with Tate as I had all game.

rinse82

Is the PS Plus preorder for Driveclub over?

Just tried to do it on my phone and only see an option for Season Pass add-on.

I use FB dive once or twice a game. My FB is a lot better and more reliable than my HB. It's not broken and has been stopped a realistic amt of times. A FB usually gets you inches IRL too, don't let us get that close.

Mrbob

Caught up on the Assassins Creed Parity stuff today and it is hilarious. UBI in their attempt to have no drama created a giant tidal wave of anger I haven't seen in a long time. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

brentech

She was given some antibiotics last night at the ER, but now my wife is getting really sick again. Hoping it's just working its way out and not going to continue much longer. She's already been dealing with this for like 5 days and I don't feel like there is anything I can do =

Just miserable.

Greg

She was given some antibiotics last night at the ER, but now my wife is getting really sick again. Hoping it's just working its way out and not going to continue much longer. She's already been dealing with this for like 5 days and I don't feel like there is anything I can do =

Just miserable.
:(

I hope things turn around quickly

eznark

Banned
Caught up on the Assassins Creed Parity stuff today and it is hilarious. UBI in their attempt to have no drama created a giant tidal wave of anger I haven't seen in a long time. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Did you see the new Fallen Enchantress spin off? Looks awesome.

CB3

Hope everything turns out ok brent.

Ive been through the "thinking has to be nothing else left to puke, oh wait, im puking up blood now" thing. Shit was terrifying.

Damn Brent, sorry to hear. Hopefully all goes well.

As for the FB dive thing, no it's not fun to defend against, but it's stoppable. There's no reason to flip out and quit the league because of it.

Mrbob

Hopefully everything goes OK Brent.

Did you see the new Fallen Enchantress spin off? Looks awesome.

Yeah it looks cool. I'll probably pick it up but I'm going to wait for the final version and not early access it. Civ Beyond Earth is going to get my 4X love in the near future.

i feel if you have a yard or less to go, that is a very high conversion rate. it should almost be automatic. now a FB dive or QB sneak can be stopped with extremely high degree of success by selling out for middle run. but of course if you do this, and it's a pass, the play will be a free TD. i see no problems with FB dive.

p.s.

sorry to hear about that brent. hope everything ends up ok

Week 13

Next vance date: Thursday @ 5:30 pst

Games:

Bears @ Lions
Eagles @ Cowboys
Seahawks @ 49ers
Redskins @ Colts
Titans @ Texans - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Browns @ Bills
Chargers @ Ravens
Giants @ Jags
Bengals @ Bucs
Raiders @ Rams
Saints @ Steelers
Panthers @ Vikings
Cards @ Falcons
Pats @ Packers
Broncos @ Chiefs
Dolphins @ Jets

NFC OPOTW: N/A
NFC DPOTW: M. Goodman (Falcons) - 7 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 FB dive stops

AFC OPOTW: Bernard Pierce (Ravens) - 16 car, 185 yards, 2 td
AFC DPOTW: Wesley Woodyard (Titans) - 5 tackles, 2 int

CB3

NFC DPOTW: M. Goodman (Falcons) - 7 tackles, 2 sacks, 0 FB dive stops

clRwabJ_zpsfcef8178.gif

brentech

I'd like to think he's not actually leaving because of that. That was a really competitive game. Thought I lost and happened to land a long pass to get me in FG position.

Would have gone for it instead of a game tieing field goal for OT, but accidentally hit circle with like 20sec left instead of triangle on 3rd down while inside the 15 I believe.
Before that, I was about to post on here that it was a really great game. Sorry it's come to this.

----
Got her back on an IV for fluids.
I remember her brother having his appendix out after 2 trips to the ER and them not finding anything. At this point, we kind of just want them to find something.
Last night they said she had a GI infection.

CB3

Ive had my own thoughts against FB Dive for quite a while now, but its not against the rules. I dont think you have to apologize or explain. Storybook made his choice.

CB3

That being said, in the future, whatever team you start that years league with, will be your team. I dont want people waiting like vultures for some person to leave so they can get that team.

I would also have been pissed to give it up in that spot, but it's 4th and inches.The offense is supposed to have so many things at its arsenal in that spot. Anything he did would have been annoying.

I've completely sold out the middle before and had people audible to an outside run or play action. It sucked but at that point you really just pick your poison...just as you would in real life. And it's not like the real life Falcons can stop a FB dive anyways!

lol get the fuck out of here on that drop. gg az. the difference was the ridiculous broken tackles by baldwin :(

GG, man. I wish I could take credit for that fake punt, but I guess I hit the wrong button at the play select. I was just as caught off guard as I'm sure you were. I thought I aimed the perfect coffin kick.

Also, fuck you for knocking out Harvin TWICE during that game.

brentech

Wife prolly getting admitted for overnight.
Seemed like it slowed down, then started getting sick again. Just don't know what to think.

LJ11

Let me know when you're free LJ. I can play tonight or all day tomorrow, whichevers fine by me

Lets shoot for tomorrow, I need to get some fucking sleep tonight. I'll try and hit you with a time around mid day, but if I haven't PM'd you by 2pm, hit me up with a PM. May get caught up and forget.

Top Bottom