• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

OkayRene

Man, I'm in such a pickle to select my two keepers for a fantasy league. My top options:

Adrian Peterson
Vincent Jackson
Larry Fitzgerald
Jordan Cameron
Robert Griffin III
Tom Brady
Desean Jackson
Le'Veon Bell
Trent Richardson

I'm leaning towards Adrian Peterson and Le'Veon Bell but with his recent Marijuana posession, I'm thinking about replacing him with Vincent Jackson... What do yall think?

Standard scoring? PPR?

I think Bell could escape punishment this season. They usually decide that in the offseason, I thought.

brentech

The announcers said there was no black hole the entire game? Holy shit. That Invoker was wrecking when I was watching.

yeah. i dont think i saw a single BH, but then again, not sure when he could have landed one without being instantly taken out.

Trasher did tell us their invoker was terrible....sooooo, he wasnt.
we were totally starved out top lane. didn't seem like there was anything i could add cause SS needs lvls early

TheCrow

yeah. i dont think i saw a single BH, but then again, not sure when he could have landed one without being instantly taken out.

Trasher did tell us their invoker was terrible....sooooo, he wasnt.
we were totally starved out top lane. didn't seem like there was anything i could add cause SS needs lvls early

322 someone check Trasher bank account.

brentech

That was the least fun i've had playing dota since, maybe forever. The game against omni + legion and whatever the rest they had was really awful, but that was more anger than just being completely smashed.

Smokey

This is what I'm looking most forward to

I will actually use this shit

I was using it on my phone and it was nice and quick. If you have a tablet with a bigger screen you're gonna be set.

AT he got hacked and all of his info was exposed. His and Polytron.

GQman2121

Banned
No turning back now...

YCC8hEw.png

eznark

Banned
I was using it on my phone and it was nice and quick. If you have a tablet with a bigger screen you're gonna be set.

AT he got hacked and all of his info was exposed. His and Polytron.

Like address and phone or like social and financial?

BigAT

Somnia, a new exciting Mouz team for you to root for!

mousesports ‏@mousesports
mouz enters the Heroes of the Storm community by signing the well known German team Coinflip for the club's first official HotS roster. YAY

Somnia

Somnia, a new exciting Mouz team for you to root for!

mousesports ‏@mousesports
mouz enters the Heroes of the Storm community by signing the well known German team Coinflip for the club's first official HotS roster. YAY

Yay! Like every other team I root for I will continue to be disappointed.

looks like there might be an issue with no huddle in this game. apparently it takes 4 seconds to get to the line on a no huddle. obviously that would have to be on a short pass play but the point still remains that it wouldn't give the other team time to audible.

no huddle maybe banned outside of end of half/end of game situations

GQman2121

Banned
looks like there might be an issue with no huddle in this game. apparently it takes 4 seconds to get to the line on a no huddle. obviously that would have to be on a short pass play but the point still remains that it wouldn't give the other team time to audible.

no huddle maybe banned outside of end of half/end of game situations

Is it possible to see the effect no huddle has on player fatigue? That's the easy way to balance it out from my abused.

I wouldn't really be opposed to banning no huddle period if that's the case. Cause even in the 4th and 2nd, the accel clock stops after 2 minutes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Isnt the PS4 version about to be dated when the next big patch hits the PC version in like a week or two?

Top Bottom