• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

Isnt the PS4 version about to be dated when the next big patch hits the PC version in like a week or two?

I think they said they will also update the console versions and keep them current.

Honestly feels like the game was made for a controller. It's weird.

Does the 6 hours via EA Access tick away even if you are playing something else?

no. i believe it is only when you are in game. BUT! there have been times where i play KI then turn the system off and when i come back to play it is in the same spot. so i would recommend literally closing madden down always

BigAT

I think they said they will also update the console versions and keep them current.

Honestly feels like the game was made for a controller. It's weird.

Because they gimped and shit on the game design from the beginning so that it would be more easily portable. Preventing you from using more than six abilities was an obvious move for consoles in retrospect.

eznark

Banned
Because they gimped and shit on the game design from the beginning so that it would be more easily portable. Preventing you from using more than six abilities was an obvious move for consoles in retrospect.

Bu bu brad said they had to redo everything for consoles!

why would you need to use more than six abilities?! you only get 4 in dota and that works out just fine! if anything they should have reduced the abilities!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i should probably figure out what my alternate account and password was so i can attempt to save you from solo queuing here and there.

Bread

Banned
I went into the Madden Boner thread and didn't recognize one person, why couldn't some of you fucks get an Xbox.

Smokey

So..I'm going to a bachelor party tonight at a strip club that has a helipad for arriving customers, a pool, and what looks like a full time chef.

Da fuk

I need sanjuro to make sense of it all for me

I went into the Madden Boner thread and didn't recognize one person, why couldn't some of you fucks get an Xbox.

I got a Bone

Mrbob

There a couple cool aspects to Diablo on PS4:

1) Game plays better with a controller. Plus the dodge mechanic with the right stick is very welcome.

2) Being able to get drops that you can gift to people on your friends list.

3) Fighting Nemesis enemies who portal into your game after they have killed people on your friends list in the past.

The only reason I'll keep playing on PC now is for ladder seasons. Otherwise I'll play it on PS4. PS4 and XB1 will get balance updates in the future.

I have the Xbox One.

Ferny

Im heading to this store in Long Beach that has been said to break street dates early. Splatbot told me so. Let's see if they have this Madden.

Ferny

There's one of those in LB. Its only like 10 minutes away from where I am so figured I would just drive by if anything.

https://www.facebook.com/gameplayla

Thats the one i know of. But they usually post on their facebook if they are able to sell it early.

When I stayed out there that's where I went to get all my games early but it seemed like they only got sports games in a day or two early. There was another store that I went to that breaks street dates I think it was called Next Gen Games?

Yeah http://www.nextgenvideogames.com anybody in LA should call these guys up too if you're trying to find a game early.

I miss living in New York City where I had an abundance of early release options...as well as one literally down the street in Brooklyn :(

I was going to download it, but I'm probably just going to BBGC it. We always are done with this game around April and May anyways!

But maybe I'll want to keep it longer...because the fucking NHL team ruined every god damn thing and I won't have any gaming hockey in my life this year.

Top Bottom