• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

I was reading a Madden review, and got to this line

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/video-game-review-madden-15-article-1.1913163

Connected Careers, meanwhile, continues to be a solid but not spectacular way to play out a franchise. Again, this game lags behind NBA 2K, but there is a stronger RPG element now; you must balance the long-term development of players (via XP) with short-term improvements for this season. It’s still basically sifting through menus, but you’ll place a bit more thought into your weekly pregame prep.

And then I noticed I was reading one from NY Daily news

wtf

eznark

Banned
My kids slept until 9, it's a miracle! I expected to have to get up at 7 with them since my wife went for a long run so I went to bed at 3:30. 5+ hour of sleep! This is madness! So much energy.

Greg

pre-ordered Madden on PSN

I'm enjoying TLoU multiplayer more than I thought I would, but I only play for short periods, so it'll be easier to bounce around between the two

You would've been such a bitch in our last game! Worst faceless ever but me and Greg won the game with a rosh wipe
:')

OkayRene

pre-ordered Madden on PSN

I'm enjoying TLoU multiplayer more than I thought I would, but I only play for short periods, so it'll be easier to bounce around between the two

:')

I preordered too. Apparently, we get to Preload it tomorrow.

I still don't know if that makes waiting better or worse.

Top Bottom