• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

You should talk about how much Ray Rice will eventually be in Michael Vick's tier when it comes to great human redemption stories

BigAT

This Navi lineup.
surprise.gif

SickBoy

Hey Jabee,

Looks like we play after the advance. I've got kind of an inconvenient weekend ahead.

Are you able to play tonight? I can play later than usual if you're into TNF, or I can probably play during if you want to do that (I'd like to see some of the game, but IND-HOU isn't really a must watch for me... I can PVR a big chunk of it and be happy to catch up).

If tonight doesn't work, I'm sure I can probably squeeze it in somewhere on the weekend, just not sure when.

brentech

how's she doing now?

Mostly better. The night she stayed over at the hospital was good for it. Got a lot of fluids via IV. Been able to eat solids since returning, but she keeps wanting to do more than she should even be trying.

She left for yoga class yesterday, and returned in like 15 min because she realized she didn't feel good enough. Keep telling her she just needs to calm down and let her body recoup.

Greg

Mostly better. The night she stayed over at the hospital was good for it. Got a lot of fluids via IV. Been able to eat solids since returning, but she keeps wanting to do more than she should even be trying.

She left for yoga class yesterday, and returned in like 15 min because she realized she didn't feel good enough. Keep telling her she just needs to calm down and let her body recoup.
yeah, gotta take it easy

good to hear though

brentech

I finally connected to the DriveClub servers! And it just clocks and doesn't let me do anything like join or create a club.

rage.gif

So, this is my current setup, in shitty iphone picture quality form:

E3uxxcYl.jpg

Really not sure where to add the 3rd monitor if I go ahead and do that. I can only think of wall mount that goes up above my current monitors. I'm against putting my desktop on the ground because it will suck up carpet fibers and more dust.
Right now the monitor the right is actually the PC's primary monitor (where games load), and also my ps4 monitor since the left one doesn't have HDMI.

BigAT

I'm the best. Didn't say cunt or broad once.

Why not put the tower on the floor?

"I'm against putting my desktop on the ground because it will suck up carpet fibers and more dust."

I feel like it's got to be a negligible increase though. I say just put it on the floor. Floor air ain't much different than your fancy desk air.

eznark

Banned
Oh, missed that. Just put a couple blocks underneath it to lift it up. I've always had my tower on the floor. Of course I did get hit by lightning, so...

eznark

Banned
Cola, and this is going to sound shittier than I mean it to, but is that Gronk-post the way you got to 10-1? Did none of the other people adjust to that?

Cola, and this is going to sound shittier than I mean it to, but is that Gronk-post the way you got to 10-1? Did none of the other people adjust to that?

The Chiefs did!

I actually don't remember how the game went just that I won on a last second field goal, I think

eznark

Banned
Morgan Burnett had 3 interceptions just from me sitting him 15 yards off the ball on the opposite side of Gronk. Probably could've had 6.

the only chance you really have stopping gronk in this game is to predict the route he is going to run

and every time I was right it would be complete anyways

Colasante

No. I use Gronk on a lot of different plays, but if you look at my receiver distribution, it's actually quite spread out.

To be honest, I was experiencing really awful lag playing against you. I'd have someone open, throw the ball, then a lag-skip, and all of a sudden, I'm chasing down a d-back. Should have just run the ball 100% or sim'd it. Good to make that mistake in the middle of the season.

eznark

Banned
I mean, the number of times you called trips verticals and mesh was probably not because of lag I'd imagine.

Had no issues after the first drive on my end. That first drive was hitchy though. Should have said something, I'd have tried again at half.

Mrbob

Wow, I honestly can't believe I won that game with the way I've been losing games lately. Played a good first half but when Suh had the sack fumble recover to start the second half I figured the game was over. It was looking that way too when I fell down 24 to 10 with 4 minutes left. But then I finally hit a deep pass and gave me small hope when I scored a TD to make it 24 to 17 with 3 minutes left. My D actually gets a stop and I get the ball back at my 11 with 1:52 left. Still I thought I was going to lose the game when Cutler got sacked at your 35 with 18 seconds left since I had no timeouts left. Next play I hit alshon deep for a first down, spike ball and with 2 seconds left I throw an 18 yard TD pass to tie the game and send it to OT where I won. Crazy game.

Colasante

I mean, the number of times you called trips verticals and mesh was probably not because of lag I'd imagine.

Had no issues after the first drive on my end. That first drive was hitchy though. Should have said something, I'd have tried again at half.

Those are usually the plays where he gets the most separation, which is what I needed against the lag.

All good, man, I'm not sweating a regular season game when I'm 10-1, and it helped me learn a lesson for down the road.

brentech

I'm the best. Didn't say cunt or broad once.

Why not put the tower on the floor?

More dignifying terms like whores and hussies?

I might be able to just swap the position of my desktop and PS4. Unfortunately, all my wires but one are really tightly wound up and running to the right. I hate doing that again, but that might be the only option if I want to keep all the monitors level.

Thinking instead of getting another VG248Q, getting 2 VS248H-P, and selling off my LG monitor that has no HDMI. That's the plan for now I think.

More dignifying terms like whores and hussies?

I might be able to just swap the position of my desktop and PS4. Unfortunately, all my wires but one are really tightly wound up and running to the right. I hate doing that again, but that might be the only option if I want to keep all the monitors level.

Thinking instead of getting another VG248Q, getting 2 VS248H-P, and selling off my LG monitor that has no HDMI. That's the plan for now I think.

Had no idea that was what's in the picture. That's now my new primary monitor

FullSizeRender_zpsa253aaf0.jpg

Top Bottom