• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I guess I would have expected it to have FF. The DFGT was a base $149 wheel and often sold at $99 itself.
The main difference is that a FF wheel gives you the feel of the road and an appropiate feel for each car.

If all you're looking for is a wheel to point your way, then by all means.
If there is a draw back to wheels, it's when you need to make bigger movements as you have to crank it so far and then back. So without FF, I feel likes it makes it a little more of a hassle than it's worth.

For the ps4 I don't think there is a cheaper wheel

Smokey

I've never tried a wheel, that's basically the only reason. And the options for ps4 seem to be either $100 or $400.

So you're buying this for project CARS then? And you have a capable PC so you'd probably get that there. I'm sure its not for DRIVECLUB right

Right eznark

McNei1y

Well if dota 2 is any indication, we'll be able to count on you just about as much as Somnia.

Erm, wow wouldn't be DOTA. I've dumped so much time into it. I'm reluctant right now to resub though. I don't know if I want to at this point. If I were going to, it'd probably be to play with my friend. If I don't sub now then I think I'm going to wait until the expansion.

eznark

Banned
What the fuck is project cars?

I'm buying it (if I buy it) to play driveclub and hopefully pc games like Euro Truck simulator!

Project cars is gonna be legit. Racing sim for the PC. I'll probably, finally, be building a new PC early next year for it. Comes out in November.

Edit: holy shit... There's a PS4 version????!

eznark

Banned
Cool.

Basically my plan is buy this basically disposable wheel and if I actually use it then upgrade once there are more PS4 compatible wheels. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to find out that it's only good for one platform, especially since I basically never play driving games.

Need 1 more for nightfall strike

Right now? Or later tonight? If the latter, I'm down since it's the first thing I'll want to do when I get on.

I either need to try a Raid with you guys sometime or switch to another clan for a bit at some point so I can get that trophy of completion with all clan members. Same for a Strike too.

Right now? Or later tonight? If the latter, I'm down since it's the first thing I'll want to do when I get on.

I either need to try a Raid with you guys sometime or switch to another clan for a bit at some point so I can get that trophy of completion with all clan members. Same for a Strike too.
Looking to do it now.

brentech

Finally got the cables and everything set up.
PS4/PC/DirecTV will be a common setting as shown. Just happened to have the Packers/Dolphins game on NFL Network.

2MDeDUe.jpg

brentech

Yeah, having the desktop on the desk took up a good hunk of space. Now there is more room to put items to my right if needed.

I went with a different monitor desk arm than my other two that I already owned. Might be a little mistake as it doesn't seem as strong in terms of not allowing the monitor to tilt down (was rated for more weight than my originals), but after some tightning, I'm hoping it will hold without problem since I don't move them much.

eznark

Banned
Now that Blizzard has 10,000 employees and no new games to make will they start working on the last StarCraft 2 game or is that series dead? Alternatively it would be cool if they made WoW less hideous.

BigAT

Now that Blizzard has 10,000 employees and no new games to make will they start working on the last StarCraft 2 game or is that series dead? Alternatively it would be cool if they made WoW less hideous.

They're all working on HotS ponies.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I propsose you guys that are doing it for the second time not spoil the solutions or where to go right away. Otherbthan the chest location . Let the new people squirm

Trasher

I forgot how fun it is to play against drunk Sanjuro. What a game!

He was sad about the rule of not being able to abuse no-huddle though haha.

Top Bottom