• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

gg cola

tank_3-620x350.jpg

we march on

fifa bros I can play in a little

GG Pete. I got lucky with Charles that 2nd half. That was by far his best game of the season. The lag was pretty bad that game though.

You were killing me returning the ball.

Good game sizzle. I got so frustrated on that pick 6, got hit with some lag right as I was trying to throw the ball, I still had a chance after that but I blew it. Was a must win game for me, good shit as always. Fuck Charles

Yeah I noticed that I would have been pissed. It was a great game right until the end when I was able to pull away a little. I still don't think I've clinched a playoff spot yet.

brentech

As if having to use freeman wasn't enough for Splat, I get out of the game and receive season milestone for facing a great QB

={

Smokey

Ran benchmark in Firestrike Ultra -- 3DMark's new 4k benchmark.

4930k @ small OC of 4.3ghz, and 3 Titan Blacks small core OC +50mhz on top of the already OC Superclock editions

Top 10 3x GPU HoF mmhmm:

wgqZz9z.jpg

Could eat real good on here if I pushed my CPU further. Same for GPUs but dunno if I really wanna get in that world.

Somnia

Can't wait to pick up The Evil Within after work, I've got a couple issues with it (like the black bars...) but I'm a Mikami fanboy so I'll buy anything he makes.

eznark

Banned
So how shitty is the Thrustmaster t80? $100 seems about what I would be willing to spend on a driving wheel that, in reality, I will like never use.

Guys, I think I may resub WoW for a bit since the big patch came out today. Who wants to log in and run old raids with me?

Somnia, you don't count. You'll just say you will and then at the last minute say you have plans with someone else.

Somnia

Guys, I think I may resub WoW for a bit since the big patch came out today. Who wants to log in and run old raids with me?

Somnia, you don't count. You'll just say you will and then at the last minute say you have plans with someone else.

I have no desire to play WoW anyways so oh well =)

Smokey

I don't know now... I Was going to get it on PS4, but I hear it has major framerate issues, yet the xbox one version doesnt. Then the PC version has some port issues. I'll decide when I go.

Support the green team go Xbox

For some reason I want this game even though I ain't about that horror game life.

Somnia

Support the green team go Xbox

For some reason I want this game even though I ain't about that horror game life.

I was going to make a comment on this from when I ran theaters and movie rental locations, but nevermind lol

Apparently the xbox version had a day 1 patch which fixed most of the performance issues for Evil Within. I'm a huge Mikami fan so don't take my judgement on this game when I do play it.

BigAT

Really have to applaud the brave decision by the developers of Evil WIthin to go with the unique aspect ratio and letterboxing. It gives the game such a unique feel that you just won't find anywhere else. Bravo.

brentech

So how shitty is the Thrustmaster t80? $100 seems about what I would be willing to spend on a driving wheel that, in reality, I will like never use.
I'd have to imagine is much like the DFGT in that he probably has loose pedals, but the steering is totally fine. Most people wanted more resistance from the pedals.

It would have been nice to try at least, but I don't think drive club is the game to make the best use of a wheel. Too arcadey in the handling.

All that said, it should work with all other PS4 games, but Yea, I haven't used my wheel since GT5 and it is not likely to ever be allowed by Sony on the PS4. Apparently they require a hardware security chip to reauthorize every so often on this system. Gamestop won't even take it on trade.

Oh, and if you get one, doubt mount it to your desk. It will shake the fuck out of your monitors and everything else.

eznark

Banned
I'd have to imagine is much like the DFGT in that he probably has loose pedals, but the steering is totally fine. Most people wanted more resistance from the pedals.

It would have been nice to try at least, but I don't think drive club is the game to make the best use of a wheel. Too arcadey in the handling.

All that said, it should work with all other PS4 games, but Yea, I haven't used my wheel since GT5 and it is not likely to ever be allowed by Sony on the PS4. Apparently they require a hardware security chip to reauthorize every so often on this system. Gamestop won't even take it on trade.

Oh, and if you get one, doubt mount it to your desk. It will shake the fuck out of your monitors and everything else.

It's got no rumble I guess?

I'm trying to determine if it will work with PC games.

Top Bottom