• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Now we can team up and take down cb!
good luck with that!
Did the new patch hit? The one that's supposed to fix blue screen issues. That is what I was waiting for.

I thought you sold your game after i threw you in the dumpster

h-armstrong-roberts-man-drinking-tea_i-G-56-5631-U84MG00Z.jpg

CB3

Why would i ask a lesser skilled person to play.

Phee gave me a better challenge. Time is better spent with him

Mrbob

qrxilb.png

August was 190K, so triple is around 570K sold. Destiny partnership doing work. Somnia, Smokey, and Ferny all now spooked.

Me:

hTUq0kh.gif
hTUq0kh.gif
hTUq0kh.gif
hTUq0kh.gif

Somnia

CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 49s49 seconds ago
PS4 sold the most in North America for the ninth consecutive month! We are allowing all our PSN engineers go home early to celebrate!

Stupid PSN

i need:

1. bears to beat the lions
2. packers to lose to the bucs and lions
3. rams to lose to the seahawks
4. eagles to lose to the giants
5. beat the cards

if all those things happen i think i could make the playoffs!

Mrbob

i need:

1. bears to beat the lions
2. packers to lose to the bucs and lions
3. rams to lose to the seahawks
4. eagles to lose to the giants
5. beat the cards

if all those things happen i think i could make the playoffs!

It might happen. This has already been a weird week with you, LJ, and CB all losing. Though I think you should be rooting for the Lions to beat me. If I win out then I'll finish one game ahead of you in the standings. Then that sweet sweet tiebreaker when you beat up on my back up QB won't be a factor.

It might happen. This has already been a weird week with you, LJ, and CB all losing. Though I think you should be rooting for the Lions to beat me. If I win out then I'll finish one game ahead of you in the standings. Then that sweet sweet tiebreaker when you beat up on my back up QB won't be a factor.

i want you to win your division you dumb motherfucker!

Mrbob

Is this where I have to do the reverse anti tank swerve once more and lose my final two games?

For tiebreaker purposes I still think you are better off me losing one of my last two games.

It is possible the NFC might break the league, with a potential many 10-6 teams Madden won't be able to figure out the tiebreaker.

Is this where I have to do the reverse anti tank swerve once more and lose my final two games?

For tiebreaker purposes I still think you are better off me losing one of my last two games.

It is possible the NFC might break the league, with so many 10-6 teams Madden won't be able to figure out the tiebreaker.
AFC is gonna be the same thing but 9-7.

Rbk_3

Since you guys are just about done the season, any word on anyone dropping out for season 2?

Sorry to post again, I just want in really bad :)

CB3

from the 5 minutes i spent in nightfall earlier this week, that playlist is real fucking tough.

Trasher

i want you to win your division you dumb motherfucker!

I'm done. Stafford injured for 7 weeks or something dumb again. Barely had him for half the season.

Top Bottom