• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

Apparently no one had time for Killer Instinct either. But that's none of my business...

71200-dammit-drink-coffee-spill-on-m-UWBD.gif

shut up AT

FMT agreed on a deal and those terms resulted in me not having to play KI Season 1

I look forward to playing him in KI Season 2

Smokey

Ok MyPark seems to be stable now. Can you fucks please make your Players so we can team up I'm catching L's left and right here with cunt buckets who stay on one end of the court the entire time.

Ok MyPark seems to be stable now. Can you fucks please make your Players so we can team up I'm catching L's left and right here with cunt buckets who stay on one end of the court the entire time.

If you would fucking look at your PSN messages you would have a big man to play with

Smokey

I haven't gotten any messages it's not my fault PSN fucking sucks dick

I just made a second MyPlayer from Nigeria.. 6'10 SF... about to make this guy an out of position black Dirk

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

The last time i played with you, you caught a L there too.

I am in soccer now but I'm down for it all after

I need to keep boosting athleticism though cause it's getting hard to keep up with faster players when my guy is meant for 5 on 5

Splat

Man, those fieldgoals. 2 shanks and 1 cross bar. I wasn't even gonna try another. 2 TDs, 2 Safeties, 2 bad for my draft position :(

Smokey

i dunno if it's the floaty controls or what but i can't shoot for shit in the Park. My guy is like mid 80s in jump shots too.

Are y'all using stick or square?

I use square for jumpers, stick for everything else

That last loss was trash :(

I'm going to start taking more of those open shots

CB3

I need to make my dude more athletic. Dude feels sluggish. Kept on getting ran by. Should work on my 3 point shot too

You guys need to not play so up on inbounds. They just run around you and score right away

Smokey

Man fuck ya'll I gotta be up for work in 2 hrs ;________;

That was pretty good for no verbal communication. Phee gotta decide what you gonna do. If you guard the goal then that leaves me and CB to guard 3. We also need to decide if we're gonna pick up assigned man or just closest to the ball. If your assigned scores you get dinged, but I don't think it's too big of a hit.

Square definitely helped with shooting. You also need to clearly be behind the 3 pt line to make it a 2. Too many shots should've been 2 pointers but the game said nope. That's why I was damn near shooting at half court.

Like to try Rec too... if we can get two more people to create players.

CB3

We won way more than we lost. Its not bad for the first time out. That mode is a lot of fun when it works

Smokey

Maybe they're getting it straightened out. I got 1 blue screen today out of all of MyPark games. Considering where it was at a few days ago that's really amazing.

eznark

Banned
So I was wrong about one of my complaints at least. You actually get a fair bit of light points when you level up legendary items defense...it just doesn't actually change their light point number. So dumb.

And I figured out an acceptable way to get the moon mats last night, without a guide thank you very much, and was able to hit 27 in like 15 minutes.

Gonna try and grind faction gear tonight I think so I can get a legendary primary weapon. This game is so dumb but stupidly accessible so I keep going back to it. Although I think that has to do with wanting to watch baseball while playing something, and now that there is a long break maybe I'll finally get back to Mordor.

Ferny

So I was wrong about one of my complaints at least. You actually get a fair bit of light points when you level up legendary items defense...it just doesn't actually change their light point number. So dumb.

And I figured out an acceptable way to get the moon mats last night, without a guide thank you very much, and was able to hit 27 in like 15 minutes.

Gonna try and grind faction gear tonight I think so I can get a legendary primary weapon. This game is so dumb but stupidly accessible so I keep going back to it. Although I think that has to do with wanting to watch baseball while playing something, and now that there is a long break maybe I'll finally get back to Mordor.

Get to 90!

I would like to think that doing a zone-ish defense would be better, but I'm not totally sure how that will work in a mode like that. I definitely left my guy to dagger me with some long balls (Although I contested many of them, BULLSHIT) and that threat kept pulling me away from the rim which was annoying

Now I know what it was like to be Hibbert vs. the Hawks!

Ferny

I'm level 7. Basically I'm trying to see if it hooks me so that I buy the expansion and just immediately jet to 90. I don't know, not looking real promising. Game is so fucking ugly and I move so slow!

There's really nothing about the beginning of the game that's crazy fun. Once you get to the cap and start doing the dungeons and all that, that's when it actually becomes fun.

Smokey

Soon I'll have a 6'6 SG ready in case we want one of those cheesy ass 3 wing lineups lol

I have my Pg who is 87 and more of athlete / playmaker. Then my SF from last night who is 6'10 , 90 ovr, and gets buckets. That guy is more we well rounded. Athlete and inside scoring are his top categories followed closely by shooting. Put a good amount into defense and playmaker as well.

? It does increase the amount of light points displayed for that piece of equipment. Also, if you're going to max out a piece of armor to hit 28 before you get Raid Gear, I'd recommend a legendary helmet since the Raid helmet is the one piece you can only get on hard mode. Or an exotic helm if you choose to go that route, of course.

Top Bottom