• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Yeesh, making me think lost my mind and was losing track of time haha

Yeah we can do it later, just not sure what time exactly since I have a number of things I have to get done before I leave Friday for an out of town wedding. What time do you normally get to bed?

Usually around midnight eastern.

fuck yes KI season 2 officially out today and i'm loving it. boosted the resolution to 900p and it looks great. love the new layout as well. thumbs up iron galaxy!

eznark

Banned
B0B3gvWIQAAt4bY.jpg:large

McNei1y

GG CB. Some unbelievably lucky catches on my part... two of which went for TDs. Then a third occurred with DJax breaking two tackles.

I'm downloading the patch for wow and it says it's playable. Anyone getting some wow in right now?

eznark

Banned
Is there any way to scale the UI?

Also what are the must have add-ons? If I am going to give this a shot it may as well be a fighting shot, and it only has a few days to grab me before Beyond Earth!

gg nightz, too many bad throws on my part. i'm going to have to look at the replay on that weddle int because that seemed like a predator int.... VD was open when i threw it :(

of course my guys drop INTs.... like they always do!

McNei1y

I'm a level 3 goblin warlock!

Also what are the must have add-ons? If I am going to give this a shot it may as well be a fighting shot, and it only has a few days to grab me before Beyond Earth!

A level 3 goblin warlock! Dammit! I could've been playing with you this entire time!

And there is a way to scale the UI. I can't remember what the options are exactly but it's either in the video settings or interface settings. It allows you to shrink the HUD at various degrees.

As for Addons, I don't know any at the moment. The new patch added quite a few helpful in game mods that seems to replace a bunch of addons I normally used. I'm sure Auctioneer is still one of those addons to get if you want to get money.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG LJ. Thanks for playing a little earlier. Every one of my passes should have been intercepted, I got very lucky there. Zac Stacy is a beast. Good luck in the playoffs.

Nightz

GG FMT. I think that was the first time I've ever beaten you in league play. Yeah I had no idea where Weddle came from on that play, but I'm glad he got it! Also you were abusing my user LB for most of the game. Thankfully I redeemed myself somewhat in the 4th.

GG FMT. I think that was the first time I've ever beaten you in league play. Yeah I had no idea where Weddle came from on that play, but I'm glad he got it! Also you were abusing my user LB for most of the game. Thankfully I redeemed myself somewhat in the 4th.

i looked at the replay and it was legit, no predator movements. i just misread that play. i let the play run and there was no one who would have been open but a possible 6 point lead turns into a 4 point defecit. just terrible game management i've had ALL 2nd half of the season this year. i'll have to get that in order for next season!

as for your user lb, yeah you got me on 2 picks in the 4th. BOTH times if i had just waited a second longer i could have let the crosser get free and possibly had a completion but my line was getting wrecked. late in the game (when it was out of reach anyways) i saw my LT and LG literally stand there while your guy got in and sacked me.... didn't even try to block him and there were no stunts! this is highly rated joe staley and kind of highly rated iupati. wtf!

Sokantish

The UI scale is in System > Advanced

I really like ElvUI which is kind of like an everything addon except for like damage meters and auctioneer

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on one of my characters. You can customize it quite a bit though if you think mine looks dumb. That website has a lot of screenshots of how people set up theirs

Greg

I remember my arena setup was 70% UI with all the cast notifications and timers

and Soka, when do you want to play our game?

i looked at the replay and it was legit, no predator movements. i just misread that play. i let the play run and there was no one who would have been open but a possible 6 point lead turns into a 4 point defecit. just terrible game management i've had ALL 2nd half of the season this year. i'll have to get that in order for next season!

as for your user lb, yeah you got me on 2 picks in the 4th. BOTH times if i had just waited a second longer i could have let the crosser get free and possibly had a completion but my line was getting wrecked. late in the game (when it was out of reach anyways) i saw my LT and LG literally stand there while your guy got in and sacked me.... didn't even try to block him and there were no stunts! this is highly rated joe staley and kind of highly rated iupati. wtf!

get back in here breh

LJ11

GG LJ. Thanks for playing a little earlier. Every one of my passes should have been intercepted, I got very lucky there. Zac Stacy is a beast. Good luck in the playoffs.

Good game bud, you brought some excellent pressure and when I did have some time or guessed right I couldn't make a play. I tried to get you on some screens with you blitzing but it never fucking worked, your defenders sniffed it out.

Knew I was in trouble when I pushed that FG, that's a stupid fucking mistake to make early in the game. Stacy was rolling, this dude had juice, he was ready to break tackles all day, but I never got it done. I've thrown too many ints, and Bradfords confidence is in the toilet. There were three complete wtf throws. Missed open guys by miles, that one pass in the 4th with my TE running a corner, I tried to lead outside, he zinged it right into your defenders chest.

Good game man, and you ripped off some good runs, never went away from the run and kept it short and manageable, totally scorched me late when I left mof wide open with CBs playing off. Man that was dumb but you took advantage of poor mistakes.

Hopefully we play again soon, always fun!

Edit: When FMT loses, I usually lose too. lol

McNei1y

So eznark has a new toon cause his characters were wiped. Is there anyway we can play cross server if we made some new guys or something?

Also I won't be around tomorrow. Got some work event that'll take me out of the area for the night. I'm glad I subbed though. Seemed like I needed something to kill time.

Sokantish

So eznark has a new toon cause his characters were wiped. Is there anyway we can play cross server if we made some new guys or something?

Also I won't be around tomorrow. Got some work event that'll take me out of the area for the night. I'm glad I subbed though. Seemed like I needed something to kill time.

Yeah just invite him to your group and you should be phased together

eznark

Banned
Holy hell, I think Drive Club actually works now! Last night I was immediately connected to the servers, each track had a bunch of different challenges, and I was able to see friends lap times and shit.

Game is fantastic!

Smokey

Holy hell, I think Drive Club actually works now! Last night I was immediately connected to the servers, each track had a bunch of different challenges, and I was able to see friends lap times and shit.

Game is fantastic!

Pretty weird for games to release on Thursdays but here we are.

Ferny

Phee my buddy and pal, can you put me on AP so Cola can play the game. My schedule is way too sporadic this week to try and schedule anything.

Top Bottom