• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Hey guys who resubbed WoW this week, let's get together sometime this weekend and wreck some old raid. I've never finished ulduar and I heard it was their crowning achievement. Let's do it!

eznark

Banned
Hey guys who resubbed WoW this week, let's get together sometime this weekend and wreck some old raid. I've never finished ulduar and I heard it was their crowning achievement. Let's do it!

I'm gonna be in Columbus Saturday and Sunday but I can play Friday. Considering I am already level 8 after about 45 minutes of play, I can probably be raid ready by Friday!

eznark

Banned
Ferny, what are you in on this week? I'm doing two tournaments and a head to head loading up on Ravens. Six straight weeks is in serious jeopardy, I've never won more than two in a week.

Ferny

Ferny, what are you in on this week? I'm doing two tournaments and a head to head loading up on Ravens. Six straight weeks is in serious jeopardy, I've never won more than two in a week.

Got 7 entries this week. Won $60 last week so using $50 of that on entries. I'm in two tournaments, 3 50/50s, and 2 head to heads. I got a couple different stacks going. Couple Cowboys players and a Ravens player or two.

eznark

Banned
The whole game is eye cancer. And good lord...I have a hot rod? The fuck happened to this game? I remember when WarCraft III took this lore seriously!

brentech

You jelly, bro?

Yes, I know the helm is an eyesore.

Rolling a Female Bloodelf, huh?

facepalm.gif

That's like the worst of all choices combined.

Smokey

I really hope Pachter is right about his Xbox one prediction. Forum is so spooked by the possibility that a thread on Pachter guess is at 3000 posts.

Amazing

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Most of what Pachter says is wrong. I have more confidence in the opposite happening after he spews his bullshit.

eznark

Banned
Most of what Pachter says is wrong. I have more confidence in the opposite happening after he spews his bullshit.

I've read some of his actual reports and they're pretty solid. The stuff he says in public is often times like polar opposite of his wedbush reports and not really meant to be taken seriously. He just likes the attention.

Smokey

I've read some of his actual reports and they're pretty solid. The stuff he says in public is often times like polar opposite of his wedbush reports and not really meant to be taken seriously. He just likes the attention.

This

It obviously works and it makes him easy money. Basement GAF jumps on this guy the moment he says anything not realizing it's his long play and equals more $$ in his pocket.

Just the thought of it happening though got dudes on edge lol

Somnia

I really hope Pachter is right about his Xbox one prediction. Forum is so spooked by the possibility that a thread on Pachter guess is at 3000 posts.

Amazing

I was just about to come post and say be careful in that thread lol

I don't care who outsells who this month, but at this point I want X1 to sell more just to see the fucking cry babies on gaming side.

Smokey

I was just about to come post and say be careful in that thread lol

I don't care who outsells who this month, but at this point I want X1 to sell more just to see the fucking cry babies on gaming side.

I haven't said anything (yet) that calls for a ban!

Ferny

I never officially completed Ulduar or Icecrown Citadel. I'd be down to do some on Sunday. My time on Friday will be limited and I am away on Saturday.

Here's my Orc Warlock:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Jabronie/simple

I need to do some LFR with ToT and SoO. I want to do revamped UBRS dammit!

I really like the "Premade Group" option in the LFG section. So many groups run old stuff and you can just slide right into them.

Lol Jabronie

I never officially completed Ulduar or Icecrown Citadel. I'd be down to do some on Sunday. My time on Friday will be limited and I am away on Saturday.

Here's my Orc Warlock:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Jabronie/simple

I need to do some LFR with ToT and SoO. I want to do revamped UBRS dammit!

I really like the "Premade Group" option in the LFG section. So many groups run old stuff and you can just slide right into them.

I can't even link my character cause it isn't level 10!

I actually have 4 over level 10, the highest being level 40, I don't even remember getting that far.

Top Bottom