• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

finally got around to messing around with the simpsons streaming on FX. pretty awesome to have all the episodes ever streaming.... for free! (if you have a cable/satellite username/pw)

my only complaint is the commercials. i don't care about the actual commercials but they just come at random times. it's like "you've been watching for 10 minutes, here's a commercial" even if it's in the middle of a scene. i also like how the episodes look off my dvd's a bit better. oh well, small price to pay!

Verizon doesn't have access to it yet and I haven't tried to get a user/pass from someone since I already have all the good seasons on DVD. I never even really considered the idea of the episodes having commercials, that stinks. It still sounds really cool though. Way more functionality than I expected with collections of clips and ability to find stuff by character.

Mrbob

GG Az, your running game punished me all game long. My front 4 were getting pushed back like crazy. Good luck against DM.

eznark

Banned
Just watched the first one. We saw the trailer for the third before Gone Girl and thought it looked good, so we gave this one a shot.

i'm testing out the off-season in league play and here is what happens, step by step!

1. the advance after superbowl is "re-sign players". you can re-sign players with expiring contracts.
2. The next step is "Free Agent offers". View and offer contracts to available free agents.
3. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts
4. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts
5. The next step is "2014 NFL Offseason" - View your current teams roster (FINAL WEEK OF SCOUTING)
6. NFL draft week (YOU CANNOT SCOUT THIS WEEK)
7. 2015 nfl offseason (view your teams current roster post draft)
8. pre-season for year 2 begins

so once we have a good idea of when this season will be done (by sunday maybe!?) then we'll know when the draft will be. i suspect wednesday night would be a good estimate for the draft but we'll have to see when the playoffs can get done. thoughts?

Smokey

there's a huge crowd in jordan rec because we are playing LD2K and his Rivet City team

I'm guarding him. This shit is just about unplayable. Has to be running in single digit frames.

rinse82

No external stuff. Just using OBS to stream from PC.

Have 1 VG248Q, and just bought 2 BenQ RL2455HM.
Probably keep the 248 on the middle as the primary unless it looks too weird.

Reason for my change is my original monitor before the Asus didn't have hdmi, so I couldnt hook up ps4 or DTV to it. Now I can have any of that going without a problem.

How are the BenQ's? Looking to buy a monitor solely for PS4 in the office and this one is on sale here.

brentech

maxed out my exotic helm. got my raid chest piece upgraded one armor slot and all the mats for the next upgrade. spent 195 of my 200 vanguard marks on gear just to destroy it for ascendant shards, because why the fuck not...
halfway through 28

How are the BenQ's? Looking to buy a monitor solely for PS4 in the office and this one is on sale here.
Pretty much how I've been using one of them. Pretty happy with them. Color is good once dialed in. Wish the buttons were on the bottom instead of the side since I have 3 monitors all together, but otherwise I have no real complaints.
Every now and then I use the built in sound and wish the speakers volume control actually reduced the volume a noticeable amount under 30, but it all sounds about the same.
Those are probably my 2 biggest quibbles with it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That seems like something that would be:

A. Not possible
B. Possible, but not at all practical

Top Bottom