• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

'm testing out the off-season in league play and here is what happens, step by step!

1. the advance after superbowl is "re-sign players". you can re-sign players with expiring contracts.
2. The next step is "Free Agent offers". View and offer contracts to available free agents.
3. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts
4. The next step is (again) "Free Agent offers". view and offer contracts
5. The next step is "2014 NFL Offseason" - View your current teams roster (FINAL WEEK OF SCOUTING)
6. NFL draft week (YOU CANNOT SCOUT THIS WEEK)
7. 2015 nfl offseason (view your teams current roster post draft)
8. pre-season for year 2 begins

Greg

I think in time trials there's supposed to be a ghost of your best time, a ghost of someone above you on the leaderboard, and a ghost of a friend above you on the leaderboard

earlier this week they weren't working though, and the only way that you could even get your own best time/ghost to load was to sign out of PSN

Somnia

Really liking Alien so far, game has some really awesome moments. I am kinda dreading how it goes on too long though.

Smokey you ok? I know those robot things were fucking you up.

Smokey

GGs Crimson and Pistol.

Shot timing seems different in 3v3 vs 2v2. I guess it would make sense because there are two more players on the court with you.

GGs Crimson and Pistol.

Shot timing seems different in 3v3 vs 2v2. I guess it would make sense because there are two more players on the court with you.
Game is so smooth online in all star mode. Makes me want lobbies and matchmaking. The park is cool but it isn't worth extra lag.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Played against pascual and some of the people from the rektrational. Probably not the most famous people we've played againsst. I think whatiship and jess brohard are our real claims to fame. But I'm 0-2 against them so it doesn't count.

It might be because they aren't great, but we were really on point in that game. Watching the replay, we were hitting the ganks, pushing at the right times, making the proper TP's, chaining the stuns. Even bob had some nice fissure blocks. That was really well done.

TheCrow

It might be because they aren't great, but we were really on point in that game. Watching the replay, we were hitting the ganks, pushing at the right times, making the proper TP's, chaining the stuns. Even bob had some nice fissure blocks. That was really well done.

Yeah overall we played great and made the right decisions. The call to use moonlight to do roshon was key and pretty much won us the game. Their trilane didn't go as well nor did they rotate the supports. It helped that the skill gap was noticeable. Especially coming from that kunka game where we had to make a comeback.

Edit:Yay, finally 50 over .500. Actually its closer to 100 with my other account but I've been stuck near 45 for forever.

Xt3zNID.png

eznark

Banned
Oh cool I found a gold chest, required some fun platforming to get it!

2 heavy ammo synthesis.

Bungie just full trolling with this game.

brentech

Oh cool I found a gold chest, required some fun platforming to get it!

2 heavy ammo synthesis.

Bungie just full trolling with this game.

just got a legendary gauntlets from a rare emblem. actually needed the ascendant shards so it worked out well. need 5 more strikes completed for this exotic quest. on 20/25

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What was that one year that we all used different teams? Was that before franchises became available?

It would be interesting to see how we do with a mixed up league. I complain about the Giants but it's nice having a semi decent QB and Cruz. Nicks/Randle/Beckham recently has not been awful either. Plus having a solid and overrated DL every year.

eznark

Banned
correct. because that makes sense

Oh.

That is motherfucking idiotic. I was able to fight all the way to the final boss in the weekly, but had no shot once I got there. I kept hoping some other people would spawn in.

So many glaring, terrible mistakes with this game. They were SO CLOSE.

Maybe look for the the official topic instead of a league thread then? Just a thought.

Silly me, didnt see the league title. Just saw madden. Glad we have post warriors out there such as yourself! I am not as fortunate as yourself to sit on a forum and average 2k posts every year.

brentech

wtf does an average post have to do with using a forum search?

Just got my first special weapon legendary from a rare engram. Machine Gun titled 'Zombie Apocalypse WF47'
Sweet.

And 2 strange coins from two other engrams.

eznark

Banned
wtf does an average post have to do with using a forum search?

Just got my first special weapon legendary from a rare engram. Machine Gun titled 'Zombie Apocalypse WF47'
Sweet.

And 2 strange coins from two other engrams.

What are you doing? Strike playlists?

Greg

if you're on a losing streak, I don't know if it's even possible to maintain with how few practice hours there are

brentech

at least some of your starters should have a good game which should result in the loss of only a single point as opposed to like 3 or 4.

Ferny

Silly me, didnt see the league title. Just saw madden. Glad we have post warriors out there such as yourself! I am not as fortunate as yourself to sit on a forum and average 2k posts every year.
You went through the trouble of averaging out his posts per year? Go get a job scrub

Top Bottom