• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

Tight game. Tied it 21-21 with a 2pt conversion in the forth. Cola drove straight down field and ended game with a field goal with clock expiring.

Gg
About as straight up as it gets.

Sokantish

Cola when would you like to play, friend? Keep in mind you can take your time. We don't have to play today if you don't want to. FMT said it was fine

wtf i just checked my contracts and it says i have 21 players with 1 year remaining.... and this season is still in season. that can't be right! i didn't have the opportunity to negotiate with all these guys. plus i have no money!

brentech

wtf i just checked my contracts and it says i have 21 players with 1 year remaining.... and this season is still in season. that can't be right! i didn't have the opportunity to negotiate with all these guys. plus i have no money!

seasons started before a patch went out have teams with players under contracts that are 100x bigger than their real contract. guys making less than a million with 50mil contacts.

rinse82

Something happened when we advanced to playoffs. I have way more guys with 1 year left compared to when I looked during regular season.

I think it glitched and is now showing guys whose contracts expire after next season with 1 year left. Don't think those guys will be FA's this offseason.

eznark

Banned
Cool. I only need 9 more! then I have to kill like 200 dudes with a fusion rifle.

SLx19c3.gif

brentech

i played an online race the other day, it was the worst.
guy that just smashes into other cars seems to get no penalty while the driver trying to stay out of the shit gets hit with a penalty.
did 3 races. each one, about 3/4 of the drivers just smash cars. if they don't take a lead or you're about to pass them.

Greg

I haven't tried an online race yet, but I don't see myself even being interested in doing it unless we do some group club shit down the road

12 ghosted cars is the only way I see it ever working because even if they tweak the penalty settings, it doesn't stop idiots from playing

I'm having a blast with time trials right now though

Top Bottom