• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

She's too small for pill popping. I think her body would cease to function at all.

She's at the local rec center today with the other pharmacist promoting the new store doing free blood pressure, sugar level tests and that type of stuff. Kind of surprised she ended up going even though she usually seems fine during the day.
It's night time that seems to wreck her.

Mrbob

Bob, still getting Sunset Overdrive? I'll need some co-op buddies

Yeah I'll get it next week thanks to the Best Buy gamers club deal. Pre order the game for $47.99, get a 10 dollar gift certificate and able to add two more years onto Gamers Club for 30 dollars. Too good of a deal to pass up.

Ferny

Yeah I'll get it next week thanks to the Best Buy gamers club deal. Pre order the game for $47.99, get a 10 dollar gift certificate and able to add two more years onto Gamers Club for 30 dollars. Too good of a deal to pass up.
I thought you did that newegg thing to get it

Mrbob

I did a couple times. I still have about 100 dollars credit after buying Halo but the gamers club combo next week is tough to pass up on.

Somnia

I'll play co-op with you guys, now that I'm home by 6-630 cst every night I can actually play some games while people are awake.

Was watching some of the co-op streams yesterday, game look pretty amazing.

Ferny

I'll play co-op with you guys, now that I'm home by 6-630 cst every night I can actually play some games while people are awake.

Was watching some of the co-op streams yesterday, game look pretty amazing.

Cool cool. Gotta get some mayhem going to pass the time till we do MGAF Halo battles. Smokey ain't shit in Halo

Mrbob

I can't be bothered to go to a Best Buy. Not close enough, and it brings back nightmares of my youth working there.

I like it because it can net rental prices for games at times. For example I realize I have no time for NBA2K15 so that is getting traded in. I bought it for $47.99, received a 10 dollar gift card, and can trade it in for $44. So I only paid a few dollars to have the game for a couple weeks. I actually profit a little with the gift card inclusion.

I am still bummed about my loss last night. Need next season to start to wash the stink off!

Got scurrd at a potential rematch with David Fales and decided avoiding shame was your best optioin.

DMczaf

I am still bummed about my loss last night. Need next season to start to wash the stink off!

76.gif

Somnia

Cool cool. Gotta get some mayhem going to pass the time till we do MGAF Halo battles. Smokey ain't shit in Halo

I'll have it Tuesday, GameStop selling 1 year of live for $40 with the purchase of a white bundle so that's nice too.

Picking up KI Season 2 and Horizons 2 with it. Then it's COD, Halo (well halo 2 and 1 multi) and Dragon Age will next year.

Well now after this new patch me and drizzler can't even join the same park. Keeps giving us an error saying that they changed parks when we try to join.

Well now after this new patch me and drizzler can't even join the same park. Keeps giving us an error saying that they changed parks when we try to join.
Looooooooool

GG 2k

Lmao this was in the patch notes
Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
Just incredible. Happening in most games is "rare"

brentech

Sent you a friend request Cola. Should be ready to play whenever your ready provided a few minutes to notice your on or what not.

finally got around to messing around with the simpsons streaming on FX. pretty awesome to have all the episodes ever streaming.... for free! (if you have a cable/satellite username/pw)

my only complaint is the commercials. i don't care about the actual commercials but they just come at random times. it's like "you've been watching for 10 minutes, here's a commercial" even if it's in the middle of a scene. i also like how the episodes look off my dvd's a bit better. oh well, small price to pay!

Top Bottom