• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All the music stuff was my favorite thing from that direct. I cant wait to get all that shit and fine tune it to each stage.

Smash brothers and Mario party in the same room were the best couch Co op games of all time

It's too bad they have completely destroyed the greatness that was once Mario party

CB3

(3:47:31 PM) sanjuromifune: Can you let good folks know that AP is on the market?
(3:47:44 PM) sanjuromifune: Looking to deal him probably early in the offseason
(3:47:53 PM) sanjuromifune: pre-draft if possible

rinse82

(3:47:31 PM) sanjuromifune: Can you let good folks know that AP is on the market?
(3:47:44 PM) sanjuromifune: Looking to deal him probably early in the offseason
(3:47:53 PM) sanjuromifune: pre-draft if possible

Can you let Sanjuro know that I am interested.

brentech

we need some fifa club matches. been a few nights. been making me beat up on kids in online season. my last opponent spent like 40% of the match sliding. How he made it to division 9 is beyond me.

Somebody please take Alex Smith from me!

we need some fifa club matches. been a few nights. been making me beat up on kids in online season. my last opponent spent like 40% of the match sliding. How he made it to division 9 is beyond me.

I'm down to play tonight.

Me and Drizz gonna get you next game, smokey!

Or y'all will just skunk us lol

Smokey

Somebody please take Alex Smith from me!

I'm down to play tonight.

Me and Drizz gonna get you next game, smokey!

Or y'all will just skunk us lol

i didn't mean to go between legs like that on yall on that alley. rekt

lets team up

we need to get your rep up so i have someone to do damage with me on the rival courts

My connection out here sucks ass, not sure where Steelers are. If he doesn't get to me soon I guess you guys can AP him

Nvm he is here my internet is fucking ass out here

CB3

My connection out here sucks ass, not sure where Steelers are. If he doesn't get to me soon I guess you guys can AP him

Nvm he is here my internet is fucking ass out here

You told me he would play his games! You promised!

BigAT

DM running FB Dive for a TD?

no_country_for_old_men_tommy_lee_jones.jpg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. gg dm. can't believe pwill didn't make that play on 4th and 3. i had the perfect call and he was there :(

then i also get ousted by FB dive. my trolling of storybook comes back to haunt me! i should've not even tried to throw that out route. it was technically the right call because it was man coverage and he made the break well but i guess the cb was too fast

DMczaf

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. gg dm. can't believe pwill didn't make that play on 4th and 3. i had the perfect call and he was there :(

then i also get ousted by FB dive. my trolling of storybook comes back to haunt me! i should've not even tried to throw that out route. it was technically the right call because it was man coverage and he made the break well but i guess the cb was too fast

gg. One for the (old) Ages!

I already knew I wasn't settling for a FG that entire drive. The decision was made. I saw how you were wheelin and dealin with Kap on me, I knew I couldn't let you have the ball back with time, or let it go to OT.

Ghosts of my Past have finally been exorcised!

also the VD fumble was an absolute killer. first off i was in FG range, secondly he goes out for the game -_-

oh well. i was playing with house money anyways i had no business being in the playoffs after how badly i played in the 2nd half of the season. i also would have been crushed in the NFC title game without VD (his injury was a dislocated hip!)

Smokey

my god fuck those two clowns at the end of our park session crimson. you could hear them on the mic talking shit and then go quiet as the realization set in that i was putting nuts on chins. we got the last laugh tho

this evening crimson has earned his stripes as my 2k running dawg. we won 12 2v2 matches in a row and when faced with adversity at the end of the night (fuck those guys again) we prevailed. i could clearly see improvement from the beginning of our adventure to the end. drizzle has earned his honorary stripes.

welcome gentlemen

Lol Damn I wish I could've heard what they were saying. We ended up beating them a couple times I think. They were pretty much the only team that have us a challenge all night. I was just trying to feed you the ball I was struggling to score against them but once I get my guys stats up we'll be unstoppable! He's only a 72 now.

eznark

Banned
I watched the replay of that Clinkz game last night because I wasn't really able to pay attention the first 20 minutes and I didn't have my headset on. My wife came into my office right as the game started to tell me about my sons check up. 20 minutes to tell me that he is like 8 months ahead of pace on all the markers. "Kid's doing great, carry on" is all I needed.

That first time I died to pudge is like my favorite thing ever. I glanced at the screen and was like, oh fuck guess I better shoot him with arrows! Then I just decided to bob the rest of the game and try to stay away from everything and orchid Silencer when team fights started if possible since my wife came back in towards the end of the game.

Women!

brentech

I watched the replay of that Clinkz game last night because I wasn't really able to pay attention the first 20 minutes and I didn't have my headset on. My wife came into my office right as the game started to tell me about my sons check up. 20 minutes to tell me that he is like 8 months ahead of pace on all the markers. "Kid's doing great, carry on" is all I needed

Women!
Meanwhile, my wife is back to getting sick at night. Must have woke up every hour. Getting worried.
She's supposed to stop floating finally (after 5 years of it) and her own pharmacy is opening on the 27th, but I'm afraid she is going to miss all the early weeks.

Can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Everything they find seems so minor if they find anything at all. We are waiting on tests from yesterday morning that was looking into the gallbladder. I know she just wants them to find anything.

eznark

Banned
Meanwhile, my wife is back to getting sick at night. Must have woke up every hour. Getting worried.
She's supposed to stop floating finally (after 5 years of it) and her own pharmacy is opening on the 27th, but I'm afraid she is going to miss all the early weeks.

Can't seem to figure out what's wrong. Everything they find seems so minor if they find anything at all. We are waiting on tests from yesterday morning that was looking into the gallbladder. I know she just wants them to find anything.

That sucks man, hope they figure it out soon so they can start treating it.

Are you sure she isn't just randomly popping pills at work? I know I would.

Top Bottom