• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

Who are these 15 people Somnia

I played Ghosts on PS4 last year. It ain't the same with the DS4.

Mainly people IRL that I use to game with regularly. They're all COD junkies, but I haven't played the series really since BLOPS 1. AW is the first one I'll have played online other than zombies since then.

Smokey

Mainly people IRL that I use to game with regularly. They're all COD junkies, but I haven't played the series really since BLOPS 1. AW is the first one I'll have played online other than zombies since then.

K

Have fun sending each other messages and then not being able to read them. Also your thumbs will hate you for playing a FPS on the DS4.

You gon learn tho. You gon learn on 11/4

GG, DM. Madden definitely fucked me in this one. Aside from all the fumbles and drops, and the one interception that you caught off a drop (didn't even know that was possible), the game switched me to the CB on that rollout play instead of the linebacker I was trying to switch to in order to come after your qb. Naturally I was holding down on the stick so it took my CB out of the play for an easy TD.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG, DM. Madden definitely fucked me in this one. Aside from all the fumbles and drops, and the one interception that you caught off a drop (didn't even know that was possible), the game switched me to the CB on that rollout play instead of the linebacker I was trying to switch to in order to come after your qb. Naturally I was holding down on the stick so it took my CB out of the play for an easy TD.

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

Somnia

Hm, you could buy the Assassins Creed XBox bundle, sell the two codes for like 60 combined and basically get a XB1 for 290.

Ferny

Sunset Overdrive reviews looking good. Think i will use my digital credit now.

Do it! It opens at midnight EST for a change. I don't know if i'll be up, but I will put in sometime tomorrow. Smokey is gonna party up and tell me all about how good his budget program runs.

eznark

Banned
What else is coming to xbox besides Halo? Sunset overdrive and the console for $350 is tempting but I always burn out on open world games quickly and there isn't anything else I can think of that I'd give a shit about.

Smokey

What else is coming to xbox besides Halo? Sunset overdrive and the console for $350 is tempting but I always burn out on open world games quickly and there isn't anything else I can think of that I'd give a shit about.

Dont you already have a X1

What else is coming? For one monthly updates. Two superior online. Three you don't want to miss out on one month map exclusivity in COD bro.

Somnia

Or just get the Sunset bundle and KEEP THE THING!

Price drop doesn't happen till Nov. 2nd and gamestop doesn't do price matching after buying it. No way they will hold my bundle till then either cause their idiots.

edit: If they still have the bundle on Sunday I will probably go that route.

Sunset overdrive is literally the first new retail game I will have purchased for xbone. System has been absolute garbage to this point aside from GOTG killer instinct

LJ11

Congrats on repping the NFC DM!

I kind of want to play Sunset Overdrive, but I know the One will just collect dust. I really want a Wii U to be honest. That will collect dust too, but it has a good lineup. Honestly, outside of sitting down to play Madden, I can't play anything for more than 30-40 minutes. Few games draw me in, Dark Souls certainly did and Last of Us multi was awesome as well.

I have no idea what it is about Madden, but once I sit down and play an online, I quickly want to run another one and then another one. Game still grabs me, love the competition.

Edit: Price cut is limited time, but is it really? Why would consumers pay more for it in Feb/March?

Somnia

Much like all the Resistance games, SO just looks like it's missing something that I can't quantify.

Resistance 3 is the only one I actually liked in that series and even then it was a medicore shooter compared to other game name FPS's.

I wouldn't mind seeing that series rebooted and done by a better developer. Insomniac just hasn't done much for me in a long time, their reboot of Ratchet is apparently retconning the whole series and is just a movie tie in. I hope Sunset will make me like them again.

Somnia

Congrats on repping the NFC DM!

I kind of want to play Sunset Overdrive, but I know the One will just collect dust. I really want a Wii U to be honest. That will collect dust too, but it has a good lineup. Honestly, outside of sitting down to play Madden, I can't play anything for more than 30-40 minutes. Few games draw me in, Dark Souls certainly did and Last of Us multi was awesome as well.

I have no idea what it is about Madden, but once I sit down and play an online , I quickly want to run another one and then another one. Game still grabs me, love the competition.

Honestly WiiU is the only one with great exclusives right now. With Bayonetta, Smash and Toad this holiday then in 2015 they have Kirby, Yoshi, Mario Party, Xenoblade X, Mario Maker, Zelda, Starfox, and Splatoon. I'm sure 3DS will be great in 2015 too, but we don't know jack on games for it to my knowledge.

eznark

Banned
Dont you already have a X1

What else is coming? For one monthly updates. Two superior online. Three you don't want to miss out on one month map exclusivity in COD bro.

So.....nothing? And I mean this just for me. I don't want Old Halo and I won't be buying CoD on a console.

Although, after looking at the pathetic garbage that is "Playstation 2.0" lol give me a fucking break.

Smokey

So.....nothing? And I mean this just for me. I don't want Old Halo and I won't be buying CoD on a console.

Although, after looking at the pathetic garbage that is "Playstation 2.0" lol give me a fucking break.

Then yeah I guess nothing that suits your tastes. Sunset OD, MCC, and Horizon 2 are the holiday exclusives. . Then there's stuff like Dance Central and Fantasia. Ya like what ya like tho.

Honestly playing in 2k park and having tons of messages come in and not being able to read any of them is annoying as fuck. I've also realized that the analog sticks just suck ass DS4. They are too small and after they get broken in my thumbs slide all over the place.

Mrbob

Nothing really. Just a bunch of multi plats you would be better served owning on ps4 or PC.

LJ I would look into owning a Wii U before Xbox one. No first party releases can compete with Bayonetta 2. Plus the WiiU easily has the best first party exclusives.

Greg

I feel like I hold controllers differently or have Alex Smith hands compared to the rest of the world with all the complaints I read

TheCrow

I feel like I hold controllers differently or have Alex Smith hands compared to the rest of the world with all the complaints I read

The grip on the analog sticks broke apart on mine. Had to get those dumb grip it covers to replace them.

brentech

lol, same. apparently ph33 hits the PS button all the time when having to push the left stick to the right. I don't know how that's possible.

Have 3 controllers and none of the sticks are even showing any form of wear
/shrug

I can see people that are really aggressive on it tearing them up though

Smokey

Maybe it's because I play sports games and shooters 98% of the time? I dunno

If you're like Greg and just play the great #DRIVECLUB the majority of the the you prob won't have issues

eznark

Banned
I assume the only reason mine haven't busted up is because I have 4 of them. Of course, now I use the white one almost exclusively as I hardly even play the PS4 in the living room and it's totally fine. Maybe they made them better, dunno.

Top Bottom