• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

Can only imagine what he thinks of you and ez

=(

Greg, you need to get those Packers colors on our club paint option.
Also, I'm usually really good at drifting, but it's by far my worst thing in this game.
I haven't touched it since we were able to finally get the club going - I'll change it next time I'm on

and drifting is fun, but not with any of the cars they have set up in the tour events

it's hard to get used compared to some other games because there's little countersteering involved with how grippy the cars are

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
MOM087%20The%20Eye%20of%20Sauron.jpg

Smokey

Buka Buka lul

I bought Typing of the Dead Overkill last night. What a fucking weird ass game. I don't know what I expected .

Somnia

Bought the Playstation TV so I could play all my old ps1 games and all those free Vita games from PS+.

Interface is TRASH. It's just the Vita interface blown up on TV with the bubbles and shit. Also going through my download list to download all my owned games is pure garbage. It lists EVERY game even those you can't download. Literally took 2 minutes to go from top to bottom and even better if you select download on ONE game it goes back to the top with no quick way down.

Good news... plays Vita and PS1 games great lol

brentech

Need 455 FWC rep to hit rank 3. I'm out of bounties.

LLShC.gif

gotta start cranking out strikes or doing the local quests from beacons

I finished my 25 strikes....and then found out the next part I need to do requires the guy that appears on Friday/Saturday. =\

Somnia

So when I get to 20 should I focus on the strike playlists? Haven't really looked into what to do 20+

I know the daily and weekly + raids you need a pre-made team which kind of blows, but ya.

brentech

So when I get to 20 should I focus on the strike playlists? Haven't really looked into what to do 20+

I know the daily and weekly + raids you need a pre-made team which kind of blows, but ya.

it's generally the best way to get upgrades and rep. mix in some crucible.

Smokey

Well...pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive. Will be my first physical Xbox One game. Got it for $30. The $10 for pre-ordering should be available soon. If it sucks can probably trade it back to Best Buy and get $40+.

Based Gamers Club Unlocked

Nightz

I still need to get that trophy for finishing a strike with your clanmates. I gotta join you guys when you run strikes.

Somnia

Why didn't preorder COD on Xbox to play with Smokes and I?

I only know 2 people on x1 playing it, I know like 15+ getting it on ps4... had to do the economics sorry =/

BTW I am so fucking close to pre-ordering WoD. I kept quitting originally cause I didn't want to level back up, but the free 90 plus the new content looks fucking great.... UGH

Somnia

You need to get your heirloom weapon before the expansion comes out, Somnia. Get to work!

I'll make the decision at some point this week. I really don't want to get back into the MMO scene, but the fact I have REGULAR work hours now and can raid, it's so fucking tempting.

Top Bottom