• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

I thought I've seen it all, but a defense force for crushed blacks is just mind blowing to me. Maybe it's because I'm such a stickler for accurate color reproduction. These people are the reason Best Buy jacks up the contrast on their floor models.

I have literally no idea what crushed blacks are and probably wouldn't be able to spot them if someone didn't tell me.

Ferny

#aintmyfaultfellas

and I really just want this FA round to advance so I can scout and know who I have to overpay

Not blaming you or CB really. I told FMT and I know he posted it in the thread but it moves so fast at times that it's hard to know what's what.

brentech

Not sure if there is one easy page to view it, but there is a few places you can see what picks a certain team has.
I know I have pick 10 and pick 26 or something like that. (not at home to look right now)

I have 2 firsts, 2 fourths, and 2 sixes.
Gotta reload!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I gonna have a real hard time accepting a Sammy Watkins for Alex smith trade. Just putting that out there.

Sammy is pretty valuable

This league isn't fun if you don't let others mess with their teams. Rinse has been with us long enough to decide Watkins madden value for himself.

Also rinse, I can def beat that offer. let me figure out a trade that let's you afford Peyton.

Somnia

I think a lot of people ooing and ahhing at pre-release footage somehow expected graphics to magically make them appreciate a genre

if you're a fan of the actual racing portion of your racing games, I'm pretty sure you'll dig it

let me know this weekend though - I think you could get a pretty good idea of the game even if the streaming isn't perfect

I have a vision

Jags are about reach v2.0 after the draft

Do we have each other on PSN? Can't remember what yours is.

Colasante

I'd be interested in trading for Sammy Watkins, although you might not want to trade him within the division.

To find out where you pick, you can look at your Roster, and under the position options look at Picks, or go to the trade center and try to trade your picks to someone.

brentech

Hard to have a problem with a WR for QB trade if the person really thinks they need a better QB

I will note that Hoyer is on the FA list and can be had for much more reasonable salary. I made some bad decisions but he was largely a reliable QB.

His stats probably aren't as high even he plays mostly like Alex

I will say in football 'lopsided' trades happen so I would have to see the rest of the confirmed deal and the benefits for both sides

CB3

This is probably all irrelevant since rinse hasnt even posted yet and i doubt he wants to trade away his best offensive player.

CB3

Im in the market for a 3-4 DT/WR/DB/Safety. Though it would have to be before the advance tonight because i have some bids in on those positions.

rinse82

MS Store here is taking $100 for Xbox 360/PS3's, including phats.

Can also combine with the $50 off promo.

Looks like I'm getting a Sunset Overdrive bundle.

BigAT

...you were in that league?! Lmao

Fucking smokey and his corrupt ways

I had the Raptors, even made it to the playoffs! Although that was barely an accomplishment considering how many teams got in. My reward was getting Smokey in the first round and getting to see the results of that damn trade in person. Hooray!

I had to quit after the season though because I had some weird lag in 2K that I didn't have in any other game. Made it pretty much impossible to play with how precise you had to be with jump shot timing. Really annoying.

Mrbob

MS Store here is taking $100 for Xbox 360/PS3's, including phats.

Can also combine with the $50 off promo.

Looks like I'm getting a Sunset Overdrive bundle.

Worth it. I'm really digging Sunset Overdrive. Are you on my Xbox Live list? We can play Chaos Squad. At least me, you, and FMT can. Ferny, Somnia, and Smokey never show up. Fake Xbros.

Top Bottom