• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Anything coming out between now and 11/15? Not sure there are three games I give a fuck about to take advantage of the target deal.

I was looking through upcoming games as well and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe I'll preemptively grab some WiiU games before I buy it during a black friday sale.

eznark

Banned
I was looking through upcoming games as well and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe I'll preemptively grab some WiiU games before I buy it during a black friday sale.

I was thinking of getting Bayo 2 today but I guess I can wait til next week if I can think of another two games I want.

Ferny, how is my DIII code coming?!

brentech

cripes. really thought we'd get extra scouting points in the offseason. I'm going to have no idea who to take

i have idea of guys that might be decent, but shit...

cripes. really thought we'd get extra scouting points in the offseason. I'm going to have no idea who to take

i have idea of guys that might be decent, but shit...

Wait...we don't get any more points after this week?

Fuck

Also, let me know if you're down for some morning friendlies

brentech

Wait...we don't get any more points after this week?

Fuck

Also, let me know if you're down for some morning friendlies

We might get more, I just thought we'd get bigger chunks each week that we did get points in the offseason.
Now I'm actually writing down a list of targeted players. Guess I need a draft board >.>

Gotta find out when I have to go back into hospital before I can play a game.

Somnia

Anything coming out between now and 11/15? Not sure there are three games I give a fuck about to take advantage of the target deal.

GTAV and Assassin's Creed (get it and let's co-op!). I wasn't completely sold on AC, but I want to experience the new engine, co-op and the damn time altering stuff they posted a video of yesterday. WW2 Nazi era Paris in Assassin's Creed, yes please.

Smokey

. Another critical bug allows access to user data on Playstation Networks:

A security researcher has found a critical SQL injection vulnerability on the website of Sony. The vulnerability allows to read data from participants in the Playstation Networks. The bug was discovered by Aria Akhavan. The IT security expert had informed Sony two weeks ago about the existence of this vulnerability. Sony has not reacted so far. The hack uses a function on the support website of Sony. A manipulated parameter in the URL allows to show content of the SQL-Database directly in the browser. The website asked Sony for a statement, but had not yet received a response.

Keep trusting Sony and their shit network brehs

GTAV and Assassin's Creed (get it and let's co-op!). I wasn't completely sold on AC, but I want to experience the new engine, co-op and the damn time altering stuff they posted a video of yesterday. WW2 Nazi era Paris in Assassin's Creed, yes please.

Have you seen the screenshots? The game looks awful. I'll wait for master race version, thanks.

Don't you have a PS+ account? Whether you use it or not, you're still vulnerable too, breh.

Mrbob

The target sale is a week too early for me. Nov 18 would have been great. Pick up Far Cry 4, GTA4, and Dragon Age Inquisition.

eznark

Banned

lol no

Trust it for what? Do you let xbox live babysit your kids or something?

Somnia

Have you seen the screenshots? The game looks awful. I'll wait for master race version, thanks.

Don't you have a PS+ account? Whether you use it or not, you're still vulnerable too, breh.

Ya I saw the screens, also saw a stream of the game the other day on PS4 and it looked better. No idea what or where those screens came from.

Mrbob

I looked at the Assassins Creed Parity screenshot thread. Here is a PS4 shot.

ACUnity-PS4-Leaked-3.jpg

Do not want.

Mrbob

Anyone getting Dragon Age? I'd like to buy the PC version but if people are getting it on PS4 for multi I'll pick up that one.

There's always the PC version

glhf

UBI really is the worst. They released their financials yesterday and the PC market is their second biggest market behind PS4. Yet they treat the platform like shit.

Somnia

I still love you, Somnia. I just love busting your balls more.

I know I'm just sick of hearing it, my hours were crap and I had no free time due to work + gym which is why I quit the league again (explained to FMT and CB recently incase you guys need a fill in) and backed out on a lot of stuff like Wildstar. Now I finally actually HAVE time due to my new hours (730a-4p cst).

Smokey

Reading that UBI AC thread...saw some pics..this is really the worst generation in some time

Somnia ignore Azhole...he is a clown and a Clemson fan. The only people that matter are your Xbros

Sokantish

I know I'm just sick of hearing it, my hours were crap and I had no free time due to work + gym which is why I quit the league again (explained to FMT and CB recently incase you guys need a fill in) and backed out on a lot of stuff like Wildstar. Now I finally actually HAVE time due to my new hours (730a-4p cst).

So you're saying its time for some Wildstar!

Az

Alrght, who is this Az guy? Everytime I search for my name to see who quoted me, all I see is Madden.

I challenge you to a duel. Fish-slapping. Naked.

Somnia

Hey somnia we could start dota 2 together

Let's do it, we can be like that kid on the Amiibo commercial and practice non-stop then become pros..... Or we could just stay really bad and bitch about Dota, keep playing and spending money on it.

Smokey

Let's do it, we can be like that kid on the Amiibo commercial and practice non-stop then become pros..... Or we could just stay really bad and bitch about Dota, keep playing and spending money on it.

Lets do it. Tomorrow. As long as it's not during the Rockets game.

Top Bottom