• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Ferny, the TitanFall season pass is on sale this week for 6 dollars so I bought it. When are we not going to play it?

eznark

Banned
Is there a reason why I suddenly cannot download images from Chrome? When I do they refuse to open. Is this some new "don't steal images" protection??

eznark

Banned
It was some weird setting I had turned on using gimp I guess. I figured it out. Like anything else the second you broadcast that you're an idiot you solve the problem.

eznark

Banned
Considering I play that game super casually, like a couple races a night, the launch has been funny. Every time I load the game up there is some new functionality that they have finally gotten working. Seems like I just keep getting awesome patches!

fixed

Also the driveclub stuff is insane, I can't believe how horrible the launch has been. Guess we'll get our PS+ edition summer 2015 at this rate.

I thought I've seen it all, but a defense force for crushed blacks is just mind blowing to me. Maybe it's because I'm such a stickler for accurate color reproduction. These people are the reason Best Buy jacks up the contrast on their floor models.

Greg

fixed

Also the driveclub stuff is insane, I can't believe how horrible the launch has been. Guess we'll get our PS+ edition summer 2015 at this rate.
I think the PS+ version would've sold a lot of people even with the online issues (main issue for me was club progression, and that was 'fixed' a bit after a week)

although at this point they might as well wait for the weather update to release it and do another wave of promotion for the game as if the launch never happened

I don't know how it'll run, but you're more than welcome to try it out with share play if you want
Wasn't Drive Club supposed to be a free launch game?
there are 5 "locations" in the game - PS+ version was always going to be 1 of them (11 tracks, handful of cars/events)

Az, are you legally retarded? I won't make fun of you if you are.

It's not surprising that you think it's a good trade. I mean, why would a team so bad that it has the 3rd overall pick not trade it for a top qb that it can use for one year? Even if it's two years, a pick that high will usually land you a franchise player, especially in madden where you can scout yourself out of drafting a bust. But no, let's get Manning for one year, still probably be awful, lose him to retirement, and then be back to where he started next year, except without the luxury of having a franchise player to develop from this year.

Somnia

I think the PS+ version would've sold a lot of people even with the online issues (main issue for me was club progression, and that was 'fixed' a bit after a week)

although at this point they might as well wait for the weather update to release it and do another wave of promotion for the game as if the launch never happened

I don't know how it'll run, but you're more than welcome to try it out with share play if you want

there are 5 "locations" in the game - PS+ version was always going to be 1 of them (11 tracks, handful of cars/events)

Driveclub seriously interests me as I have no racing games, but I wanted to try the PS+ version first. We could try shareplay sometime this weekend, but doubt that'll work well on a racer. Maybe there'll be a psn sale this holiday on it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lets get whoever is gonna be the actual jets owner in here before we start making trades.

Driveclub seriously interests me as I have no racing games, but I wanted to try the PS+ version first. We could try shareplay sometime this weekend, but doubt that'll work well on a racer. Maybe there'll be a psn sale this holiday on it.

They're not going to give people incentive to buy it until they can fix the problems. I remember when WoW first came out and they stopped shipping copies after the initial shipment because their infrastructure couldn't handle the initial load.

Lets get whoever is gonna be the actual jets owner in here before we start making trades.

how do the letter grades work out for attributes in Madden - is it A 90-100, B 80-89, etc?

take that shit lightly. you will see like "A B B" for offensive linemen then it's like 88 strength and mid to high 70s in blocking

not sure what "A B C" is to them...

Ferny said:
Hey whats the trade you sent for Manning? I think im still in as the owner so I dont want to lose out on the better Manning brother.

Can we figure this out? This is holding up other trades I'm trying to make.

Ferny

Who is even the Jets right now? Ferny or that other guy

I still have control of them and you guys have been moving stages of the off-season without sending the other guy any invites or anything so Im making the offseason moves.

I think it's the other guy with Ferny Matt Millening him into the basement of the league.

You are talking about a league that has on average about 5 seasons. It takes maybe like 2 seasons to really have a "franchise player" start getting good enough to play well.

CB3

You leaving and that friend of your's joining was news to me. Today was the first i heard of either of those things.

CB3

I could have told you that. You should know better than to tell FMT something. Im surprised he remembers to breathe sometimes.

Greg

I think a lot of people ooing and ahhing at pre-release footage somehow expected graphics to magically make them appreciate a genre

if you're a fan of the actual racing portion of your racing games, I'm pretty sure you'll dig it

let me know this weekend though - I think you could get a pretty good idea of the game even if the streaming isn't perfect

Do you guys build with a specific team or scheme blueprint in mind?
I have a vision

Jags are about reach v2.0 after the draft

Top Bottom