• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT goes missing when its advance time! Ill do it.

Stage 1 for free agents. You can make offers.

Current Teams Cap Space

$72.4M - Jets
$51.9M - Colts
$47.6M - Texans
$46.9M - Buccaneers
$43.6M - Raiders
$41.4M - Steelers
$39.1M - Falcons
$37.8M - Cardinals
$37.6M - Vikings
$36.2M - Lions
$34.6M - Giants
$34.6M - Jaguars
$34.1M - Chargers
$31.5M - Browns
$30.8M - Titans
$27.5M - Bills
$27.5M - Cowboys
$26.1M - Redskins
$24.2M - Panthers
$23.6M - Rams
$22.8M - Bears
$21.8M - Saints
$21.2M - Eagles
$18.6M - Dolphins
$17.7M - Patriots
$11.3M - Packers
$10.9M - 49ers
$8.47M - Bengals
$7.9M - Broncos
$7.69M - Ravens
$7.15M - Seahawks
$6.29M - Chiefs

Dear new Jets owner, let's talk about you acquiring Peyton Manning. You could absorb his $19.2M contract and still have the most money to spend on his weapons. Maybe even keep him and Welker, who's a FA, together.

who has the cap space for peypey!? maybe a few teams. anyways, greg (and others i see) you may want to check if you have free agent/roster fill set to CPU because you already have bids on FA's.

i don't have any money to spend ($6 mil in cap space) but some teams have a LOT of money. superbowl participant bucs have $47 mil in cap space! superbowl WINNING titans have $31 mil!

league worst i believe is the ravens who have $7.69 mil in cap space but will have a $4.47 mil set aside for rookie reserve.

I can't either. I don't know why I resigned him. I thought all the players under resign during the season were all my upcoming FA's. I didn't know half of my teams contracts were expiring. I gotta find a way to sign 16 players with $6 million lol

I can't either. I don't know why I resigned him. I thought all the players under resign during the season were all my upcoming FA's. I didn't know half of my teams contracts were expiring. I gotta find a way to sign 16 players with $6 million lol

You can cut players now to gain space but you may have cap penalty for the following season

Top 3 FAs per Position and Everyone Ranked at Least 80 or Higher
OVR Rankings based on Denver Broncos scheme

QBs
Brian Hoyer (76)
Chase Daniel (75)
Matt Flynn (73)

WR
Wes Welker (87)
Hakeem Nicks (85)
Reggie Wayne (81)
Jarrett Boykin (80)

HB
Frank Gore (84)
Shane Vereen (83)
Stevan Ridley (81)
Ahmad Bradshaw (80)
Jacquizz Rodgers (80)

FB
John Kuhn (89)
Montell Owens (85)
Le'Ron McClain (85)
Stanley Havili (84)
Jackie Battle (83)
Jed Collins (81)

TE
Jermaine Gresham (83)
Charles Clay (83)
Jermichael Finley (81)
Fred Davis (81)

LT
Anthony Castonzo (81)
Chris Hairston (75)
J'Marcus Webb (72)

LG
Oniel Cousins (72)
Richie Incognito (72)
Daryn Colledge (72)

C
Rodney Hudson (77)
Kyle Cook (74)
Nick Hardwick (74)

RG
Dan Connolly (77)
Uche Nwaneri (75)
Garrett Reynolds (72)

RT
Marcus Gilbert (82)
Marcus Cannon (77)
Eric Winston (74)

LE
Adrian Clayborn (78)
Cory Redding (78)
Adam Carriker (78)

DT
Damon Harrison (88)
Dan Williams (83)
Pat Sims (82)
Ryan Pickett (80)

RE
Larry English (79)
Darryl Tapp (77)
Corey Peters (76)

LOLB
Jason Worilds (86)
Brooks Reed (79)
James Harrison (79)

MLB
Erin Henderson (81)
David Harris (81)
Desmond Bishop (80)

ROLB
John Abraham (78)
Chad Greenway (77)
Quentin groves (76)

CB
Cortez Allen (88)
Antonio Cromartie (84)
Asante Samuel (84)
Kareem Jackson (83)
Ike Taylor (81)
Bradley Fletcher (81)
Corey Webster (80)
Mike Jenkins (80)
Shareece Wright (80)

FS
Charles Woodson (81)
Stevie Brown (80)
Kendrick Lewis (79)

SS
Shiloh Keo (76)
Marcus Gilchrist (75)
Major Wright (75)

K
Stephen Gostkowski (88)
Rob Bironas (85)
Rian Lindell (83)

P
Marquette King (85)
Chris Jones (76)
Brad Wing (76)

Ferny

Seems like a lot of Jets too? Nice of Ferny to abandon his team like that.

$72M in cap, Ferny must have like 10 players on his roster right now.

I thought the Rbk guy was gonna get control of the team quick. I have like 35-38 players on my roster so it's not terrible. I had like 35 million open before the season started.

I'm working on getting the roster up again.

BigAT

I have like 35-38 players on my roster

lggd9p0.jpg

Reports of Peyton Manning to the Jets are circulating. Word is Broncos are sending the HoF QB and their 2nd round pick for NYJs 3rd overall pick.

We don't need shit approved right? I'm just posting incase some1 wants to put a better bid on Peyton.

Reports of Peyton Manning to the Jets are circulating. Word is Broncos are sending the HoF QB and their 2nd round pick for NYJs 3rd overall pick.

We don't need shit approved right? I'm just posting incase some1 wants to put a better bid on Peyton.

This is the worst trade ever. Manning is like, what, 39 in the game right now? Jets will get him for 1 year before he retires and you get the #3 overall. Kid should just use that pick to draft a qb.

Ferny

This is the worst trade ever. Manning is like, what, 39 in the game right now? Jets will get him for 1 year before he retires and you get the #3 overall. Kid should just use that pick to draft a qb.

He actually plays for like 2 more years after this. From a couple sims I've done offline.

TheCrow

Don't be silly. The jets are a stacked team that only need a qb to win it all.

I'm giving him my second also. I was a 6 win team. I'm upgrading a draft pick by one round and losing Peyton, who is under contract for two more years, not 1. It's more than fair. I honestly thought is get more.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Those are some shitty free agents

I agree, and it's a direct result of EA's not so good valuations for free agents.

I signed the major guys and let a bunch of journeymen walk and I have $34 mil in cap space. I signed JPP, Prince Amukamara, Thurmond, and Antrel Rolle and I STILL have that much cap space. There's zero chance a decent free agent that a guy wants to keep will ever hit the market.

EA needs to buy OOTP baseball and have those guys work on the franchise (please don't ever let that happen)

Top Bottom