• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Colasante

First three rounds look pretty good for me.

C is 82
DT is 83
CB is 78

Netted three new starters in the first three rounds. After that there is a drop off into the high 60s for my next 3 picks. Back up or off the team, we'll see how FA goes.

Who were the center and defensive tackle?

Here are people who need to cut or get people:

Buccaneers (65) - How the fuck do you have 25 million in cap room
Cardinals (48)
Chargers (52)
Colts (36)
Cowboys (54)
Eagles (52)
Falcons (55)
49ers (51)
Giants (46)
Jaguars (57)
Jets (58)
Lions (43)
Packers (51)
Panthers (49)
Raiders (44)
Rams (57)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Saints (55)
Seahawks (56)
Steelers (38)
Texans (54)
Vikings (47)

Mrbob

Man I knew I would regret passing on that C. Everyone usually jumps all over OL, and I second guessed myself. I'm going to pay for it. QB was a luxury pick.

I was looking at other scouted positions when my pick became available. About to make a pick but then backed off to all scouted available and was shocked to the C available. Pounced on him right away as C was my biggest need on my oline. Stats look good but we'll how it goes. Hopefully he isn't a bust.

Who were the center and defensive tackle?

Center is Keilan Mills from Wisconsin

DT is Sanchez Rock from Mississippi State

Smokey

Cardinals (48)
Chargers (52)
Colts (36)
Cowboys (54)
Eagles (52)
Falcons (55)
49ers (51)
Giants (46)
Jaguars (57)
Jets (58)
Lions (43)
Packers (51)
Panthers (49)
Raiders (44)
Rams (57)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Saints (55)
Seahawks (56)
Steelers (38)
Texans (54)
Vikings (47)

What is the number to get to?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So progression is nerfed, most draft picks stink, regression is ridiculous, and contracts are artificially low so you should never have a problem keeping the talent you came in with. Good show EA.

LJ11

I was looking at other scouted positions when my pick became available. About to make a pick but then backed off to all scouted available and was shocked to the C available. Pounced on him right away as C was my biggest need on my oline. Stats look good but we'll how it goes. Hopefully he isn't a bust.

Center is Keilan Mills from Wisconsin

DT is Sanchez Rock from Mississippi State

I scouted all the C, there was one I wanted late that CPU CB took, but Bradfords a FA and I don't want to resign him to be honest. Short term, the C is the way to go though. 3 of my first 4 selections have quick development, forgot that Traits are still in this game.

So progression is nerfed, most draft picks stink, regression is ridiculous, and contracts are artificially low so you should never have a problem keeping the talent you came in with. Good show EA.

My draft picks were fantastic, till I took one of my LTs, tried changing his possession, and turned him from a promising player to a stupid player who has no hope.

Want to try pre-season game number 1? I need to see if this guy is actually going to be really stupid when I play.

Mrbob

Cutler regression this year was pretty crazy. 18 million for that garbage? Guess I know what to get next off season. Tank for QB.

Steelers (38)

This is too funny.

I scouted all the C, there was one I wanted late that CPU CB took, but Bradfords a FA and I don't want to resign him to be honest. Short term, the C is the way to go though. 3 of my first 4 selections have quick development, forgot that Traits are still in this game.

Yeah you might end up happier with the QB pick overall. You having a real QB makes your team extremely deadly.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Cardinals (48)
Chargers (52)
Colts (36)
Cowboys (54)
Eagles (52)
Falcons (55)
49ers (51)
Giants (46)
Jaguars (57)
Jets (58)
Lions (43)
Packers (51)
Panthers (49)
Raiders (44)
Rams (57)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Saints (55)
Seahawks (56)
Steelers (38)
Texans (54)
Vikings (47)
Can we sign people?

Panthers want to play our preseason game?

Just trade me Peyton and he is yours

Simple requirement!

Alex Smith plays for the Vikings now. Him and Sean were right next to each other when I tried to release alex to free up some cap for Peyton lol. You edited before I replied!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My draft picks were fantastic, till I took one of my LTs, tried changing his possession, and turned him from a promising player to a stupid player who has no hope.

Want to try pre-season game number 1? I need to see if this guy is actually going to be really stupid when I play.
Are you around later this afternoon?

Mrbob

I'll never forgive you bob - I was a few picks away from that C

I was going to trade up with someone because I didn't have much scouted beyond that

<3

How deep do you scout players? I dont know if it is right or wrong but I typically only scout out grades for certain attributes per position for each player. I feel there arent enough scouting points to do otherwise.

Top Bottom