• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

LJ11

I get a kick out of the Style and Scheme fits.

You have a TE that's a Run Blocker, Scheme fit is Spread. Makes sense. If you're a QB and you're best fit is Power Run you must be ass.

eznark

Banned
I get a kick out of the Style and Scheme fits.

You have a TE that's a Run Blocker, Scheme fit is Spread. Makes sense. If you're a QB and you're best fit is Power Run you must be ass.

Brent said a kicker refused to sign with him citing scheme differences.

Colasante

I wish I knew how to scout RBs well. It's difficult for me to distinguish between them using only letter grades, especially when most have A speed.

eznark

Banned
How does a new HB help you throw to Gronk?

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

I was the highest bidder on Gostkowski, but his decline message was about scheme fit.
Nightz Chargers got him instead

I got Gostkowski, actually. What did you bid? I gave him more than what he initially requested, did you? Turns out it didn't update who the highest bidder was for any player so I could very well have outbid you.

free agency will open tonight after SNF but one player who is of particular interest is peypey. i'm not going to leave him open to be selected by anyone so i did a random drawing with every team in the league listed. here are the top 10. in other words, team #1 (if he wants peypey) can sign him when FA opens. if he's not interested then it goes to team #2, if he's not interested team #3, etc.

1. chiefs
2. steelers
3. giants
4. bears
5. bengals
6. panthers
7. eagles
8. patriots
9. raiders
10. packers

brentech

I got Gostkowski, actually. What did you bid? I gave him more than what he initially requested, did you? Turns out it didn't update who the highest bidder was for any player so I could very well have outbid you.

Thought someone posted the the signings and he was under Chargers. My bad.
I thought other ones were updating or at least people were talking about it.

free agency will open tonight after SNF but one player who is of particular interest is peypey. i'm not going to leave him open to be selected by anyone so i did a random drawing with every team in the league listed. here are the top 10. in other words, team #1 (if he wants peypey) can sign him when FA opens. if he's not interested then it goes to team #2, if he's not interested team #3, etc.

1. chiefs
2. steelers
3. giants
4. bears
5. bengals
6. panthers
7. eagles
8. patriots
9. raiders
10. packers

You should give Peyton a fixed salary. $15m or something.

eznark

Banned

1. chiefs
2. steelers
3. giants
4. bears
5. bengals
6. panthers
7. eagles
8. patriots
9. raiders
10. packers

This is idiotic as fuck. Why don't you just let everyone do an open bidding in the thread??

nm, EA is fucking idiotic

JABEE

1. chiefs
2. steelers
3. giants
4. bears
5. bengals
6. panthers
7. eagles
8. patriots
9. raiders
10. packers
KC wins the Pey Pey lottery!

This is idiotic as fuck. Why don't you just let everyone do an open bidding in the thread??

an open bidding in what manner? FA at that point doesn't work that way

edit -

drizz i can't adjust player salaries or anything like that. the only control i have is i can "clear" cap penalties for a team but this would have nothing to do with that

JABEE

an open bidding in what manner? FA at that point doesn't work that way

edit -

drizz i can't adjust player salaries or anything like that. the only control i have is i can "clear" cap penalties for a team but this would have nothing to do with that
Yeah players have preferences outside of financial in terms of scheme fit and location.

1. chiefs
2. steelers
3. giants
4. bears
5. bengals
6. panthers
7. eagles
8. patriots
9. raiders
10. packers

sCXh3SU.gif

1. chiefs
2. steelers
3. giants
4. bears
5. bengals
6. panthers
7. eagles
8. patriots
9. raiders
10. packers

So the person with the worst record and Drew Stanton as his starting QB not only doesn't get top crack at him, but isn't even in the running? LAME My first pick better pan out!

Who are the Ravens? It said I got a trade proposal from you but when I select it in the "updates/new message" it doesn't take me anywhere. Did you cancel it?

So he has to resign him at the end of this year? Or we do this all again next year? The FA contracts are for one year right?

the difference is he would actually go into the FA bidding pool. drizzler fucked this up by trying to game the system.

and since most people i've asked and have posted here to open up FA now that's fine, i can open it after the draft is done. the mob has spoken!

I think we should just totally open it, on second thought. Peyton was the only one where an exception was needed

At this point it's mostly just backups. If you wanted a needle mover, should have won him in FA!

eznark

Banned
the difference is he would actually go into the FA bidding pool. drizzler fucked this up by trying to game the system.

and since most people i've asked and have posted here to open up FA now that's fine, i can open it after the draft is done. the mob has spoken!

Cool, just making sure we think through all this instead of your usual "whatever, two people told me to do it this way so YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" oh...unintended consequences?!

Top Bottom