• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

the difference is he would actually go into the FA bidding pool. drizzler fucked this up by trying to game the system.

and since most people i've asked and have posted here to open up FA now that's fine, i can open it after the draft is done. the mob has spoken!

I was trying to trade him. I told you what I was doing two days ago. You could've prevented all of this if you just gave me a deadline on cutting him.

eznark

Banned
As usual run yourself into a corner and then blame everyone else

nENuCP6.gif

lol you never said "i'm going to trade him and if i can't i'm going to cut him!"
I asked you if I could drop him after the draft. You said yes. Then you responded later saying I gotta do it before the draft.

Why would I have to bring up trade intentions? Everyone in the league knew I was dealing him, except Sanjuro. Who would've accepted the offer I sent him but I guess it disappeared at a Vance.

As usual run yourself into a corner and then blame everyone else
I'm saying what happened. Make a rule, no cutting players making over $10M after the first Vance, or something. I could've exploited the shit out of this if I just followed our current guidelines, but I go to you guys about the scenarios and im labeled as trying to exploit the system for it. There's a reason I went to FMT!

you couldn't find a trade partner so you tried to game the system and get him for cheap by releasing/re-signing him. the whole situation should've never happened because no one in their right mind would cut peypey but its your squad breh!

LJ11

My 4th rounder is the highest rated player of my draft 76 overall, I think I can start him. QB is a 75, seems like a better Bradford to be honest, and cheaper. Got two other players in the 70s, and the one LB is 90 speed. I can't believe this haul.

I warn you : If you drafted a lineman of any kind, I would highly advise moving him to another position.

I just took a LT I drafted, and moved him around the line, and kept wondering why he was getting worse and worse and worse, then I realized his awareness went from 65 to 37. WTF

eznark

Banned
I warn you : If you drafted a lineman of any kind, I would highly advise moving him to another position.

I just took a LT I drafted, and moved him around the line, and kept wondering why he was getting worse and worse and worse, then I realized his awareness went from 65 to 37. WTF

That's how I made Jordy's speed 0!

Mrbob

First three rounds look pretty good for me.

C is 82
DT is 83
CB is 78

Netted three new starters in the first three rounds. After that there is a drop off into the high 60s for my next 3 picks. Back up or off the team, we'll see how FA goes.

LJ11

First three rounds look pretty good for me.

C is 82
DT is 83
CB is 78

Netted three new starters in the first three rounds. After that there is a drop off into the high 60s for my next 3 picks. Back up or off the team, we'll see how FA goes.

Man I knew I would regret passing on that C. Everyone usually jumps all over OL, and I second guessed myself. I'm going to pay for it. QB was a luxury pick.

Greg

I'll never forgive you bob - I was a few picks away from that C

I was going to trade up with someone because I didn't have much scouted beyond that

Top Bottom