• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

GET YOUR ROSTER DOWN TO 53 BY TOMORROW @ 6 PM PST! that is when I will vance to the regular season.... or as soon as everyone is down to 53! whichever comes first!

also, if we turn injuries off and then back on again it should reset previous injuries from any of the pre-season games so you'll be fine ez

What's up with this lag

Yeah I don't know, nothing else I got is connected

Sorry for the long pauses----your guy tore his AB. we should back out, I forgot to and meant to turn off injuries before the game

that guy sounds important. post here if you want to back out I don't mind

So is Luke out? If so, can someone AP him? I'd like to try out my team in a preseason game.

i asked him a few days ago and he said he's trying to clear up some schedule but i think we might need to call up the next guy up. i'll ask him again before i commit to anything and let everyone know

i asked him a few days ago and he said he's trying to clear up some schedule but i think we might need to call up the next guy up. i'll ask him again before i commit to anything and let everyone know

well he is my week 1 opponent so we need this sorted soon!

also when does real season start

gg wellie. sorry that had to be a snoozefest for you, I wanted to mix and match my offensive line and see where my new guys would fit best

brentech

So apparently even if you enable voice on PS streaming option, only your own voice comes though. Eznark and crow made me aware of this earlier.
Started up last night's FIFA and I sound like a crazy man arguing with myself.

That's a real bummer though. Apparently Sony is afraid not everyone in the party will want their voice recorded. I'm not aware of that ever being a problem in any other game, so that's shit
Can't think of a way around it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CPU did a nice drafting job for me.

Ill play the preseason game if you want brent. Im good either way

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg wellie. sorry that had to be a snoozefest for you, I wanted to mix and match my offensive line and see where my new guys would fit best
All good bruh. I was doing the same.

The guy was my first rounder but by the time we get through the preseason he will be most of the way back.

I am excited to see my OL doing decently against a tough against the run Miami D. My DL is going to take some work though. It's literally JPP and a bunch of other dudes.

Get to 53!

Buccaneers (52)
Cardinals (48)
Colts (38)
Cowboys (54)
Jets (58)
Panthers (57)
Patriots (52)
Raiders (44)
Rams (57)
Ravens (50)
Redskins (43)
Saints (55)
Seahawks (56)
Steelers (38)
Vikings (56)

According to the trade block

All good bruh. I was doing the same.

The guy was my first rounder but by the time we get through the preseason he will be most of the way back.

I am excited to see my OL doing decently against a tough against the run Miami D. My DL is going to take some work though. It's literally JPP and a bunch of other dudes.

I hate to burst your bubble but my terrible season last season has made them anything but a tough run D lol

that is probably what I will need to work on next off-season...

Rbk_3

I work 12 hour shifts 7-7 so I have half of the days off. It's 3 weeks of nights, 1 week of days.

In my other league I didn't miss a game yet and we are just starting season 2. I am able to make it work.

eznark

Banned
For all of it's flaws, leveling up in Destiny is some satisfying shit. 28 finally. And I finally figured out how to do it with some level of efficiency.

Top Bottom