• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
This rookie QB is fucking amazingly awful. This is incredible! Passes aren't even close. Kind of fun to play with him.

Smokey

PSA Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked for $15- http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137030194&postcount=1

Buy a prepaid phone from Best Buy, and get GCU for free. You can buy the cheapest prepaid phone they have - $15 and it doesn't even need to be activated. So you end up with GCU for $15 for 2 years

So this does work. I just got back from BB with 2 more years. Bought the cheapest ATT $15 prepaid phone. Rang it up and it went through.

I'm good until 2018 now

Smokey

How long does it last? The deal that is?

A week. They could change their ad at any time so if you want to do it do it quick. I thought it was strange that their was no price minimum for the phone...but it worked.

I'm ready to play now if you are

DCX

DCX
A week. They could change their ad at any time so if you want to do it do it quick. I thought it was strange that their was no price minimum for the phone...but it worked.

I'm ready to play now if you are
I'll head over tomorrow, I'm on.

DCX

Mrbob

I haven't fully decided where I'm buying CoD, or what system.

Smokey if you give me your 1st and 3rd for Cutler that would convince me to go XB1.

Drizz I'm going to eat soon and then head to the gym. So I don't know if we'll have time to play before the season starts.

I've been trying to find this out myself lol

Also I think we will have a new Colts owner soon. I'm not sure, but that is likely

I haven't fully decided where I'm buying CoD, or what system.

Smokey if you give me your 1st and 3rd for Cutler that would convince me to go XB1.

Drizz I'm going to eat soon and then head to the gym. So I don't know if we'll have time to play before the season starts.
Mind going on ap so I can tryout my HB.

Top Bottom