• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Rbk_3

My team plays like absolute shit. I don't think there is any digging them out of the hole. The system just makes the rich richer

I like the idea of the confidence system where if your guy has been playing well all season, they get boosted. And if your team is playing like shit and continues to play like shit, it will spiral as it should.

But it's really just...too much, too overdone. And I don't like how it seems to permanently change ratings, just for one bad year.

It looks like they took what people complained about (Like getting players improved was too easy) and then went the complete opposite way. It used to be too easy to develop a whole team, now the system sucks and I have to be extremely selective about what players get boosts or whatnot.

brentech

This happened the other day on my other PS4...it's now making me go through that dumb ass intro video of Panthers vs Seahawks.
Will have to cancel out when it lets me and then get my settings right before I can join the invite.

TheCrow

gg. Fucking hell I somehow made a game out of that. It only makes all those dropped picks with no one between them and the endzone even more frustrating. I'm sure that'll do wonders on their confidence.
cry.gif

Edit: at least my rookie qb and wr looked good. Well except for that one pick. Alford almost leads a second half comeback, doesn't bode well for Romo.

brentech

Browns in an unimpressive 16-3 win. Had a good first drive TD and it was a snore after that just fighting for field position and field goals.

Might have to re-make Tate my starting RB while my new guys builds up his carry stat. He had a fumble, but my line retained it. He also just doesn't wiggle into space like Tate does.

One of my rookie WR had a big catch that brought me inside the 10yd on my TD drive....but it was actually an accident as I meant to throw to another guy. Lucky he had some separation.

GG, GQ. I didn't experience any of the problems you guys complain about with him, for what it's worth. I dunno if it's because he changed his playstyle due to the complaining, or if you guys are just babies, but he played just like anyone else I thought.

Top Bottom