• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

Smokey you better have that adaptor for your fancy mic by Halo time. That's one game where you absolutely need communication.

brentech

In addition to new weapons and armor for all, developer Bungie noted it will also add new daily bounties and five additional bounty slots. A nice addition for efficient players who like to bundle bounties for strikes.

Bungie also reiterated that it's working to make all those hoops players jumped through for their exotic gear and weapons mean something.

hrmff

gg man, I couldn't stop you at all except for the most needed times.

Lol yeah my d came up big a couple times too except for when I needed a stop at the end. I couldn't believe I stopped you on the goal line like 4 straight plays. I couldn't stop your short passing game in the 2nd half though I knew as soon as you caught that pick in OT that you were going to win.

Rbk_3

Man regression this year is whack.

Ted Ginn went from 97 to 80 for me in my other league year 1 to year 2

Ted Ginn owner make sure you check this out lol

Gg trash! My 7th round rookie punter is a beast! 2 punts inside the 20, one to the 3. Prater was 3/3 all over 40 yards in 9 mph wind. Rahim Moore looking to top his 2014 career season and gets 3 INTs on Stafford. Trevathan sacked Stafford out of FG range while injuring him for a series to end the half. Rookie WR had two huge 3rd down receptions to eat out clock at the end. Rookie HB fumbled in the redone but did alright considering the front 7. Osweiler was on point. Good team win.

Osweiler: 22/30, 191 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Reeves: 16 carries, 50 rush yards, 3 rec, 24 rec yards 1 TD, 1 fumble

Broncos win over Lions, 16-7

Mrbob

Finished the Sunset Overdrive campaign, so good. Neogaf shout out near the end too, game is meta. Time to get some more multi in.

Games Remaining
Dm Bucs @ CB Eagles
Colts @ ph33 Dolphins
Squall Cardinals @ LJ11 Rams
Rinse82 Bills @ cola Patriots
Greg Jaguars @ fisheyelens Saints
Smokey Texans @ DCX Falcons
McNeily Redskins @ wellie Giants

Injury Report

Titans
WR Nate Washington :: Broken Collarbone :: 6 weeks

Trasher

Gg trash! My 7th round rookie punter is a beast! 2 punts inside the 20, one to the 3. Prater was 3/3 all over 40 yards in 9 mph wind. Rahim Moore looking to top his 2014 career season and gets 3 INTs on Stafford. Trevathan sacked Stafford out of FG range while injuring him for a series to end the half. Rookie WR had two huge 3rd down receptions to eat out clock at the end. Rookie HB fumbled in the redone but did alright considering the front 7. Osweiler was on point. Good team win.

Osweiler: 22/30, 191 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Reeves: 16 carries, 50 rush yards, 3 rec, 24 rec yards 1 TD, 1 fumble

Broncos win over Lions, 16-7

dat fucking Fattford injury really hurt lol. Also, I don't know if you noticed, but I had a big play opportunity across the middle of the field with a streaking Megatron only to have fucking REGGIE BUSH jump like 6 feet in the air and snatch a pass that wasn't even intended for him which only got me a 6 yard gain. I fucking hate that shit in this game! Has happened to me a few times.

Fattford also was just lobbing passes to your damn safety all game. I fucking tried to throw a bullet on a crossing route that ended up lobbing over everyone and it went right to your safety. Sometimes the passing in this game makes zero sense. I bet it was because Stafford ended the preseason with zero confidence. Shit game!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
A Patented QB fumble inside my 10 and Back to back fullback dives is enough to make me never wanna play this game again.

McNei1y

Wellie and I are getting the game in tonight around 8pm. I'm afraid to see what my 75 speed Pierre Garcon is going to look like.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Pierre Garçon too?

I'm not clear why EA would do this. Completely fucking retarded.

Finished the Sunset Overdrive campaign, so good. Neogaf shout out near the end too, game is meta. Time to get some more multi in.
What was the reference?

eznark

Banned
What's really amazing about it is that it seems to slow the defender. Jordy did not have any problems getting open because he still has good release, good awareness and good route running (I assume those are factors in getting open but who knows). It really only manifests itself if you are anticipating him clearing a zone (bit me once) or after he has made a catch (and then the hilarity is justified).

There is no doubt that this bizarre speed decision breaks the game in some interesting ways. I'm thinking of moving Nelson back to my #1 wide out position just to cripple everyone else's best corner!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What's really amazing about it is that it seems to slow the defender. Jordy did not have any problems getting open because he still has good release, good awareness and good route running (I assume those are factors in getting open but who knows). It really only manifests itself if you are anticipating him clearing a zone (bit me once) or after he has made a catch (and then the hilarity is justified).

There is no doubt that this bizarre speed decision breaks the game in some interesting ways. I'm thinking of moving Nelson back to my #1 wide out position just to cripple everyone else's best corner!
Dumb question, were agi/acc reduced along with spd?

eznark

Banned
Dumb question, were agi/acc reduced along with spd?

Acceleration is now 1. Agility I think stayed the same, as did hands. It seemed like speed, confidence, acceleration and overall were the only ones to take a hit. I didn't bother looking at agility.

Once Megatron's speed drops to the point where none of us can bitch about him being a TE we may as well just end the season...or start putting CB's at MLB to cover him. Nelson is still totally effective because of his catch, catch in traffic and spectacular catch abilities.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Acceleration is now 1. Agility I think stayed the same, as did hands. It seemed like speed, confidence, acceleration and overall were the only ones to take a hit. I didn't bother looking at agility.

Once Megatron's speed drops to the point where none of us can bitch about him being a TE we may as well just end the season...or start putting CB's at MLB to cover him. Nelson is still totally effective because of his catch, catch in traffic and spectacular catch abilities.

No way.

I'm surprised DBs weren't jumping his routes.

What's really amazing about it is that it seems to slow the defender. Jordy did not have any problems getting open because he still has good release, good awareness and good route running (I assume those are factors in getting open but who knows).
That sort of reminds me back in the day when in nba live, if your player started moving slower, so would the dribble of his ball.

Mrbob

What was the reference?

It is too big of a spoiler as it ties in with the end of the game, so I don't want to say it publicly. The reference in the context of the game was pretty funny. If you want I can tell you on aim or steam. Though you may not want to know if you will play the game.

It's kind of funny that this season will mostly be spent talking about made up rookies. I hope my #1 overall pick QB will be a STUD! I think his name is McLellan

Top Bottom