• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

I used the majority of my time on my rookie HB. I need to get his carry up to par ASAP. Still spent a third of it elsewhere though. Sounds like you did good in the draft. One thing you want to check is their progression level. Go to the traits tab and see if it's normal, quick, or superstar. My HB and OLB were quick.
Oh yeah, I saw a Traits tab, should I be looking to unlock that stuff before beefing up the individual stats?
I would just train the qb up. At least until his important stats are decent enough and it starts to be inefficient to upgrade them.

That's what I was thinking, thanks. I read online that the stats that matter for a QB are Throwing Power first and foremost and then the short and medium distance throws which makes sense because it's tough to get big plays in this game. I'll still do long throws too while it's cheap to upgrade. I need to look at what traits there are also which Drizz just reminded me. I'm trying to boost the stat that makes him learn more xp faster too, I think it's Consistency? It sounds like confidence doesn't matter at all from what EZ demonstrated earlier with Nelson.

I'm buffing up my HBs carry. Then, I'm gonna give him superstar development. Make you're own decision, I'm looking to have a real badass team in 2 years and hopefully a playoff team this year. If it was all about this year I probably wouldn't drop 15k before I even started spending on attributes.

Fuck my draft was horrible. Traded up to get the worst WR In The first half of the draft, 67 ovr, and he has SLOW development. My team is gonna be trash this season.

Fuck my draft was horrible. Traded up to get the worst WR In The first half of the draft, 67 ovr, and he has SLOW development. My team is gonna be trash this season.

At least your stadium has amazing food, apparently:

B1imE-gIgAAetK2.jpg:medium

The Arrowhead Short Rib Melt

Ferny

Me
You
Bob
Somnia

MCC co op partners

I dunno about that same crew in XBL games I cant stand too many Ls in Halo MP lol

Am I on team Smokey for Halo?

Halo 4 stats
SLAYER K/D RATIO

MATCHMAKING W/L RATIO

For some reason all my Halo 3 stats aren't available.

BigAT

Was it last year where the carry trait made people more likely to fumble? That was pretty awesome.

It was Madden 13. I'm not sure if that persisted in other versions, but that's definitely where it started. Ahmad Bradshaw was completely ruined for me after I upgraded that trait on him, fumbled every time he touched the ball.

BigAT

Guys, I don't want to steal Somnia's thunder, but I just got an e-mail and....I'm Coming Home.

CZteX8a.jpg

How could I not after getting a present like this? Can't wait to print out my Selfie Frame.

Top Bottom