• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

I need to buy and preload MCC.

Need an external HDD first. I only have 60GB left in my X1 because there is just so much to play !

Games Remaining
Squall Cardinals @ LJ11 Rams
Rinse82 Bills @ cola Patriots
Smokey Texans @ DCX Falcons

Injury Report

Colts
TE Dwayne Allen :: PCL Tear :: 7 weeks
Eagles
TE Zach Ertz :: Torn Rotator Cuff :: 17 weeks
Titans
WR Nate Washington :: Broken Collarbone :: 6 weeks

I'm pretty sure we'll advance tonight. Because Cola/Rinse and Squall/LJ both posted yesterday that they'll play tonight.

As for Texans-Falcons I have no idea if they've been privately communicating but last night it appears that DCX asked Smokey to play and all Smokey did was make posts about his COD/Xbox fanboyism, a post about the Colts being a revolving door, and then seeing DCX ask why Smokey ducked.

So who knows about that third game.

DCX

DCX
Actually he told me after the Rockets game or tomorrow. I said I'll play after the game.

He then says I rather play tomorrow, he didn't feel like it :/ after the game was over mind you.

DCX

Smokey

Actually he told me after the Rockets game or tomorrow. I said I'll play after the game.

He then says I rather play tomorrow, he didn't feel like it :/ after the game was over mind you.

DCX

I said or meaning choice. Then I told you why and gave you a reason why it would be better for today. I never said "I didn't feel like it". I also said if we could...meaning if you could not wait until today for whatever reason, then I would go ahead and play. You never responded.

I'm looking at the message right now.

Dont try and cut it up!

DCX

DCX
It went down like this:

- aim msg sent, when can you play? His response " after the rockets game tomorrow " I said tonight agter the game, see you then.

- game is over told him I was online. Posted in the thread a minute or two after he posted stuff. I sent him him aim mags where r u?

- he sends pm. Gotta get food for the fam, tbh I rather play tomorrow if I can. Got to wake up early.

He didnt want to play last night he should have said rather than to make that decision after the ggame. I'm sure he will say I never confirmed..he's captain grey area.

So I can play @ 9 est

DCX

Smokey

cry me a god damn river here is what I said

I have to head out to get food for the fam. tbh i'd rather play tomorrow if we can. i got a class i have to be at for work tomorrow early in the morning.

IF we can -- meaning if you are able. you ain't respond either way..implying that it was ok. if you wanted to play unpluck those lips and say so.

i'll be on to wax that ass at 8ct

DCX

DCX
If you say after the game or tomorrow and I said tonight after the game and I said I was online let's play why do I have to confirm once again to play?? Wasn't it obvious I was ready to play? Does your ego really need to be stroked that much?

Motherfucker I been ready to play!! It just seemed to me that you were flaking to begin with and strung it along.

7:12 est

Me: yoo, when can you play
You: after the rockets game or tomorrow
Me: after the rockets game is good

10pm est

Me: getting online

10:19 est
Me: let's roll
Me: where you at

Its all good, you never do wrong so be ready at nine or AP yourself now

DCX

brentech

While it's trivial at this point, it's not about the delay smokey, it's about never responding and leaving someone waiting while they try to accommodate you or anyone else.

I realize you don't give a shit about anyone and would never sit around at your console waiting for them for more than 5 min, but not everyone is like that.

Maybe just respond next time and the whole point is moot.

Trasher

Just try to respect other people's time is all. Sometimes shit comes up, but at least make an effort to tell someone so they don't sit around waiting.

Smokey

While it's trivial at this point, it's not about the delay smokey, it's about never responding and leaving someone waiting while they try to accommodate you or anyone else.

I realize you don't give a shit about anyone and would never sit around at your console waiting for them for more than 5 min, but not everyone is like that.

respond next time? what? i did respond and said "i'd rather play tomorrow if we can". like...are yall missing that part? i had to go get food for the house. after going out, coming back to eat, i didn't think i'd be in the mood to play plus i had a conference this morning. that is why i said "i''d rather play tomorrow if we can".

big fucking deal. shit happens in the span of 3 hours. it's not the end of the world and if it was that big of a inconvenience dcx could've simply said something about getting it in and i would have sucked it up. i'm not thinking about dcx when i am watching my sports team sorry to break the news.

instead he came to this thread being passive aggressive about ducking. yall wildin out right now over this. i'll be on at 8.

DCX

DCX

Bullseye.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
respond next time? what? i did respond and said "i'd rather play tomorrow if we can". like...are yall missing that part? i had to go get food for the house. after going out, coming back to eat, i didn't think i'd be in the mood to play plus i had a conference this morning. that is why i said "i''d rather play tomorrow if we can".

big fucking deal. shit happens in the span of 3 hours. it's not the end of the world and if it was that big of a inconvenience dcx could've simply said something about getting it in and i would have sucked it up. i'm not thinking about dcx when i am watching my sports team sorry to break the news.

instead he came to this thread being passive aggressive about ducking. yall wildin out right now over this. i'll be on at 8.

329724a7c80110c8806f67ebed564190.jpg

Relax dudes! Smokey has been getting his games in normally and usually responds with when he can play. Just a misunderstanding. Now smokey will be furious and want to put one over on dcx. Will watch!

Top Bottom