• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I honestly remember about nothing from my game with him last season, so it couldn't be too bad. I usually pick up on that when playing randoms online.

edit: I just rewatched the game and noticed nothing out of the norm. That was an exciting ass game though! 20-20 in the 4th. I won on a last second field goal which sucks to be on the opposing side of, but an action packed game.

Brent if you can, I can play our week tonight, but I'll be home tonight ready at about 11:30 ct and same with tomorrow. Friday won't be as nutty

And I promise to show up and if I cannot I will let you know. Unlike some others in here.

brentech

Brent if you can, I can play our week tonight, but I'll be home tonight ready at about 11:30 ct and same with tomorrow. Friday won't be as nutty

And I promise to show up and if I cannot I will let you know. Unlike some others in here.
Yea. Not likely to want to start at 12:30 est.
Friday probably the best bet.

Smokey

Hello DCX,

There is currently a Comcast outage in my area. I am not home at the moment, so I cannot verify if I am impacted by this unfortunate circumstance. Rest assured I will be home before our 8pm game. If I am impacted by this outage I will let you know as soon as possible. Lets hope for the best.

Regards,
Smokey

Hello DCX,

There is currently a Comcast outage in my area. I am not currently home so I cannot verify if I am impacted. Rest assured I will be home before our 8pm game. If I am impacted by this outage I will let you know as promptly as possible. Let's hope for the best.

Regards,
Smokey

yep.gif

DCX

DCX
Hello DCX,

There is currently a Comcast outage in my area. I am not home at the moment, so I cannot verify if I am impacted by this unfortunate circumstance. Rest assured I will be home before our 8pm game. If I am impacted by this outage I will let you know as soon as possible. Lets hope for the best.

Regards,
Smokey
Hello Smokey,

Thank you for updating me with your current situation. Safe travels and hoping for the best we will.

Sincerely

DCX

Smokey

Hello Smokey,

Thank you for updating me with your current situation. Safe travels and hoping for the best we will.

Sincerely

DCX

Hey DCX,

It appears that my internet is ok! I am now online and ready to play our game. Please see the image below:

10658937_1556204861279672_8928062421543454025_o.jpg

Hopefully that image is big enough on your screen! See you online!

Take Care,
Smokey

DCX

DCX
Hey Smokey,

So happy you got home safe and sound and your internet is up! I sent you a request to play our scheduled game. Hope you have fun and once again thank you for the update :)

PS thank you for the screen cap

Best wishes,

DCX

Smokes, I'm disappointed in you. When it was a goddamn pain in the ass to stream, you streamed every game. Now all you have to do is press a button and we get nothing!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Karma is a bad motherfucker.

I know very well atleast one of you can stream in HD quality with ease.

This game is fucking rage inducing. Every fucking game it seems like I have it in the bag at the end and then I throw a pick that kills me. Every. Fucking. Time.

Greg

at least you get that close

I go to reach for the bag and a strong gust of wind blows it in front of a bullet train

LJ11

This game is fucking rage inducing. Every fucking game it seems like I have it in the bag at the end and then I throw a pick that kills me. Every. Fucking. Time.

Dude, you should have kept running, it's boring but it was fucking working. I wish I could run, I wasn't going anywhere on the ground. You did a good job mixing it up on O.

Brought some great pressure with just 4, but early in the game you kept dropping into a cover 4 and I was just going 2 vs 1 on the MLB. Curl it up and pick whoever the MLB can't cover over the middle. Still you kept me out of the endzone and forced a pick with your pressure, Washington never sat on the underneath route.

Jenkins is prime Revis in this game, it's ridiculous how he comes off routes. There was one route you ran on his side that complete ripped him up though, didn't catch the play though, would like to know what it was.

Good game though, keep pounding that run.

eznark

Banned
Deactivated the old black PS4 and trying to activate the shiny white PS4 as the primary.

"please deactivate the current primary console"

fuck you sony

Top Bottom