• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
I know! Hoping to find a 3DWorld bundle on black friday, and then get bayonetta2, mario kart, and uhh, I dunno something else
donkey kong or wonderful 101 maybe?
from target when they do the B2G1 deal.

Pikmin is awesome, so is LEGO City Undercover, the true best open world game of this gen.

I know! Hoping to find a 3DWorld bundle on black friday, and then get bayonetta2, mario kart, and uhh, I dunno something else

then get bayonetta2, mario kart, and uhh, I dunno something else donkey kong or wonderful 101 maybe?

there is a disturbing lack of the words "super smash bros" in your post. i will assume it is a mistake and will give you the opportunity to correct that mistake now

Mrbob

Two words.

Hyrule.

Warriors.

You can thank me later!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Regardless that run game of yours kept gaining too many yards a carry. Then your run d just overpowered my line. Suckkkks.
Yeah dude, that's the system, run the ball and stop the run. Focused on restocking the interior OL and DL in the draft and it paid off that time.

I was so mad that Cruz dropped that pass near the end of the first half. To that point Nassib was 8/8.

Apparently Rashad Jennings had his speed drop down to 81.

We are getting Drizzler's buddy to sign in as the Colts. He's attempting to register for GAF and hopefully he gets approved soon. For now, Drizzler will handle the scheduling ... his PSN is xDJBowser

eznark

Banned
Some legit horseshit. The rest of us have to suffer so drizzler can get the rest of his fucking drum circle in the league?

eznark

Banned
Scheduling with doped up layabouts is hard enough, now we gotta deal with doobage heads who don't even post on GAF? The fuck am I supposed to contact this clown, walk down the street with a finger held in the air yelling looking to score?

Scheduling with doped up layabouts is hard enough, now we gotta deal with doobage heads who don't even post on GAF? The fuck am I supposed to contact this clown, walk down the street with a finger held in the air yelling looking to score?
Take a bit of time between reading dumbass game reviews and contact him on PSN moron.

Smokey

lmao

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Amazing

SickBoy

GG, man... for what it's worth, I caught all the breaks in the first half -- had a couple passes that should've been intercepted, a couple of one-handed grabs and really, you can't account for fumbles.

Appreciate you accommodating my schedule.

Greg

GG, man... for what it's worth, I caught all the breaks in the first half -- had a couple passes that should've been intercepted, a couple of one-handed grabs and really, you can't account for fumbles.

Appreciate you accommodating my schedule.
yeah, dug myself a hole there early

my one chance at making a run was that drive before half because I was going to get the ball back, but then the fumble after the catch

After the pick six, just the entire collapse.

both of them had some head scratchers. phee giving up that bomb before the half i could not believe. then your buddy throwing that pick 6.... i dont even know why you would pass there. i get wanting to go up 20-3 to make it a 3 score game but even if you settle for a fg, you go up 16-3 with 4 mins left. there is no way phee drives TWICE for TD's in 4 mins with 2 timeouts left

you should tell your buddy to change up his play calling. more diversity. the only run play i saw him do was the counter and he had a lot of duplicate plays all game. this is kind of a loose "rule" but i just think people have a more enjoyable time when they play against multiple formations, lots of different plays. he played a clean game though, no real complaints and it looks like he'll be a quality league member

eznark

Banned
Open world survival adventure focused on exploration and base building. Unique.

Why not just make a moba?

It looks cool though! When can I buy in.

McNei1y

Is the advance tonight? DM, I don't think I'll be around this week except for tonight. Is there anyway you'd be able to get our game out of the way tonight?

brentech

Is the advance tonight? DM, I don't think I'll be around this week except for tonight. Is there anyway you'd be able to get our game out of the way tonight?

I think Thursday night was the initial deadline. So unless everyone gets their games in today, it'll advance tomorrow evening.

Top Bottom