• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

DCX

DCX
wtf i saw dcx up 13-5 in the 4th. next time i check (MAYBE 5 real time minutes later) he was losing 20-13
I stopped him on a goaline stand but my rb got tackled for a safety, he came down and scored a TD and two points. I got to the goaline and threw a pick in the endzone to Sean smith. Game over.

DCX

I stopped him on a goaline stand but my rb got tackled for a safety, he came down and scored a TD and two points. I got to the goaline and threw a pick in the endzone to Sean smith. Game over.

DCX

was it a pick 6? because i assume you're up 13-3. you get the safety, 13-5. he gets the TD + 2 pt, 13-13. then pick 6? turrble!

DCX

DCX
was it a pick 6? because i assume you're up 13-3. you get the safety, 13-5. he gets the TD + 2 pt, 13-13. then pick 6? turrble!
No. I was 13-3. He gets a safety. 13-5. He gets the ball on a punt from the safety. Scores 8. 13-13.

I had a three and out he scores a TD, I drive down to the three yard line and throw a pick in the endzone.

DCX

Smokey

Zero confidence. Can't win shit.

If I don't raid tonight we could go. Or just go tomorrow night.

Hey Trasher. Hope you're enjoying that Destiny game.

Please be more clear in your availability to play. It is in the best interest of the league. Thank you.

Smokey

when would the best time be for you to partake in a game of Madden, friend?

Hm. I haven't quite thought about a time for our game. The league advances tomorrow? Am I correct? If I am correct, we can play on Friday. My Houston Rockets play against the San Antonio Spurs tomorrow and I would like to watch that game.

Does that work for you? If not just let me know.

Greg

Hm. I haven't quite thought about a time for our game. The league advances tomorrow? Am I correct? If I am correct, we can play on Friday. My Houston Rockets play against the San Antonio Spurs tomorrow and I would like to watch that game.

Does that work for you? If not just let me know.
ZN4DLuK.png

brentech

I never used the Live from PlayStation thing before. Just wanted to see how it worked and pulled up the first live game available....holy shit, I really thought it was Crimson/Sizzle. Same damn voice. It was really creeping me out.

I never used the Live from PlayStation thing before. Just wanted to see how it worked and pulled up the first live game available....holy shit, I really thought it was Crimson/Sizzle. Same damn voice. It was really creeping me out.
Huh what is this?

Also I will be back in an hour, saw you preferred Friday but just throwing it out there since I'll be back earlier about 11:15 CT

Week 2

Next vance date: Saturday @ 8:30 pm pst

Games:

Jags @ Texans
Rams @ Steelers
Chargers @ Chiefs - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Cards @ Cowboys
Bengals @ Ravens
Giants @ Panthers
Packers @ Saints
Eagles @ Lions
Vikings @ Bears
Dolphins @ Browns
Broncos @ Raiders
Falcons @ Titans
49ers @ Seahawks
Bucs @ Redskins
Bills @ Colts (CONTACT DRIZZLER TO SCHEDULE THE GAME WITH NEW COLTS OWNER)
Pats @ Jets

NFC Offensive Player of the Week: Marshawn Lynch (Seahawks) - 18 carries, 152 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the Week: J. Galette (Saints) - 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

AFC Offensive Player of the week: Dexter Mccluster (Titans) - 24 car, 197 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive Player of the Week: Darrelle Revis (Pats) - 2 tackles, 3 int

McNei1y

Hey DM check pm. Im around for the next 10 mins or so (laying in bed about to pass out). If we can't play tonight then I'm gonna be on AP for this week. Going to be out of town until sunday.

Dude, you should have kept running, it's boring but it was fucking working. I wish I could run, I wasn't going anywhere on the ground. You did a good job mixing it up on O.

Brought some great pressure with just 4, but early in the game you kept dropping into a cover 4 and I was just going 2 vs 1 on the MLB. Curl it up and pick whoever the MLB can't cover over the middle. Still you kept me out of the endzone and forced a pick with your pressure, Washington never sat on the underneath route.

Jenkins is prime Revis in this game, it's ridiculous how he comes off routes. There was one route you ran on his side that complete ripped him up though, didn't catch the play though, would like to know what it was.

Good game though, keep pounding that run.
Thanks LJ, it's nice to hear advice and positive feedback from you, this is what I was hoping for more of last season, tips on what I did wrong and right from my veteran opponents. Last season I straight up virtually never ran at all, mostly because the game kept starting Dwyer and it was driving me nuts. This was the most balanced game I've had in that regard, I'm learning and getting a little better I think but learning slowly. I was pleased that I had no turn overs most of the game and then...doh.

Yeah my defense is overly simplified in that I always control a linemen and go for the sack/causing lots of pressure on my opponent. It also makes it easy for me to stuff runs. I should pay more attention to what plays are working against me and how to address that. So you're saying for those mid range throws you were successful with, I should have used another LB to help Washington across the middle?

For the route on the side, are you speaking of the one that Floyd caught on the right edge? If so, that was the play I screwed myself on, could have ran down the seam and scored a TD. What happened is I saw you loading up on one side, think it was my left, and I tried to shift the line over and then it put me in some other camera mode where I was more zoomed out and had a weird angle and there were some other options. It screwed me up bad, when I caught it with Floyd, I had some weird overly zoomed in diagonal angle of him and couldn't see ahead of me. Your two defenders wiffed and hesitated and took a few moments to tackle me even though I didn't go anywhere so I have no doubt with the normal camera angle, could have ran for massive gains and likely a go ahead TD since Floyd has high speed. Another DOH moment for me. Also, I VERY nearly ran on the play you got the pick six, wish I had haha Right after I pick you you made me pay!

GG, you did a great job abusing coverage across the middle and burning me with 3rd down completions when you needed it. At least I stuffed your run game, moral victory! I look forward to playing you again in the Cardinal's house later on.

Top Bottom