• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Nightz

The release notes from 2.0 says:
You can now include party voice chats in broadcasts. A player’s voice will be included only if the setting to allow the player’s voice to be broadcast is enabled in the party settings.
So does that mean it's something each person has to turn on in their own settings?

Greg

So does that mean it's something each person has to turn on in their own settings?
just checked in the share settings, and there's a notification that pops up when you enable "include microphone audio in broadcast" that says:

Players in the party who want to include their voices in the broadcast must set [Party Setting] > [Allow your voice to be shared] to [Allow]

brentech

I still miss Cooper Fitzgerald.

This man sounds like Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremacist.

Probably, and I think its a good setting.

just checked in the share settings, and there's a notification that pops up when you enable "include microphone audio in broadcast" that says:

OOOOOOOooooo. All them Jerks had their voice off then the other day. Hanging me out to dry and argue to myself.

brentech

I don't think I've heard anyone else say they've had this problem, so I think I know what's causing it. When I keep saying that Madden is making me replay the intro sequence with Panthers/Seahawks....I think it's because I enabled my Twitch account on my other PS4. Every time I switch I have to re-do it on both systems, then it's good until I switch again.

It's the only thing that I can think of that's doing it. And if that's actually correct, it's dumb as fuck.

brentech

Looks like I had my own microphone on, but not the party audio setting. I don't recall seeing the party audio option when I actually click in to start a stream, but it's definitely in the advanced options if you just don't go into twitch and use the option key to go straight into Share Settings.

Maybe I just missed it when I first enabled it.

I did just find that you can indeed cut the default 15min video record to 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 min though. So I'm going to drop that down to 3 min for easy video trim and export.

If vinegar strokes had a sound, it would be that sound we make when we play in FIFA and we almost had a goal or some bullshit happens

And I miss the good old days of those glorified rookies. I think most of my fun in Madden comes with drafting a bunch of fictional dudes and building my own team

brentech

If vinegar strokes had a sound, it would be that sound we make when we play in FIFA and we almost had a goal or some bullshit happens
Pretty much. When there is like 4+ on and that happens, I cringe for a moment when I really hear the sounds created.

eznark

Banned
Its ok when its cleverly done.

The problem is that almost never happens.

From what I've watched it definitely does not succeed. Before Borderlands 2 I probably wouldn't have cared but the writing in that game was so detestably awful that it ruined the series for me, and I no longer give benefit of the doubt for story. I prefer no story like Destiny and Halo to that shit.

Ferny

From what I've watched it definitely does not succeed. Before Borderlands 2 I probably wouldn't have cared but the writing in that game was so detestably awful that it ruined the series for me, and I no longer give benefit of the doubt for story. I prefer no story like Destiny and Halo to that shit.

Don't compare Destiny's no story whatsoever to Halo's story. Not even close.

i liked the story in the first 2 or 3 halo's. it became a fucking joke when he and cortana had a love story or whatever the fuck you want to call what happened in halo 4.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im sure Halo has a story that people can get into and delve deep with those books and mini series and things like that and its probably pretty good and if people like it thats cool.

I have played and beaten every halo game. I couldnt tell you what the fuck is happening in most of those games beyond the most basic mainline story beats. Chief needs to kill X. Chief needs to save cortana. Ect.

The halo rings. The Forerunners. The flood. I have no clue and I mostly dont care. I just wanna kill some aliens with chief and drive some vehicles with cool music going in the background.

I appreciate that its there, though.

Mrbob

Yeah I can't say SO is a system seller for everyone. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if the game shown up on PC in the next year. Insomniac does own the IP.

Ferny

i liked the story in the first 2 or 3 halo's. it became a fucking joke when he and cortana had a love story or whatever the fuck you want to call what happened in halo 4.

Halo 4 wasn't made by the same team so I don't consider that the same, yes that game was trash, but Halo 1-3 had good stories.

Smokey

the problem is you acknowledge halo 4

i wish that game didn't exist

Get First Light for free or pay $500 for a game I read earlier takes 10-15 hours to complete. Yeah, I'll pass.

if you're gonna be a sony bot at least get your trolls right

see if bob can give you some lessons

Ferny

Halo 4 wasn't trash, it's single player was actually really good. The multi is what was trash.

jr93t.jpg

Mrbob

MCC is probably going to be the pinnacle for Halo releases. Can't trust 343 with Halo 5 unless they've decided to not make another CoD clone.

Smokey

MCC is probably going to be the pinnacle for Halo releases. Can't trust 343 with Halo 5 unless they've decided to not make another CoD clone.

I'm sure this is not going to happen. The feedback from 4 was loud and clear. The playlist population said everything they needed to know. The little info they have released about H5 suggests they will not be doing this.

I think in general you'll see a slow down of FPS trying to copy COD. At least I fucking hope so.

Ferny

I agree. I don't know why they didn't stick to the formula that they already had. The multi was perfect.

McNei1y

Gg wellie. Can't stop your run. Bad interceptions. Gave up too many 3rd down conversions. Rgiii back to air mailing it. Oh well.

Top Bottom