• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

Who here has U-verse? Is it good or no?

I may be done with Comcast. Between these outages and now I find out NBA League Pass I ordered only has 1 channel in HD...don't know if I can stick with these clowns anymore.

I got UVerse. Cable is the best I've ever had, internet is average. They offer a turbo internet that isn't available where I live though. I got the 18 down. Another thing is UVerse sucks for families. You can only have 4 different TVs on the cable at a time. Other ones can get on the DVR though. leaving a tv on also slightly affects internet speed.

But the cable and the DVR really are awesome.

Greg

GG, FMT

wasn't trying to be a dick at the end there - you kept going for points, so I figured I would too for practice!

eznark

Banned
I'm in the process of making a Too Many Crooks remix for #gamersgate #notalljournalists #feminismho

This new David Ellis scandal will feature prominently
he'll be the fat guy

GG, FMT. I guess you figured out how to beat qb contain because you were able to run around like a maniac back there. Also aggravates me that I pick perfect plays and madden will just give you the ball anyway on a fumble.

GG, FMT. I guess you figured out how to beat qb contain because you were able to run around like a maniac back there. Also aggravates me that I pick perfect plays and madden will just give you the ball anyway on a fumble.

gg brah. and i only had the one huge move in the pocket on that 3rd and 18. i don't think i had any rushes with kap at all.

as for the fumble, yeah fumbles are just luck but i dropped probably 5 or 6 picks, at least 2 of them pick 6's. meanwhile, i made 3 bad throws all game and 2 of them were picked so i dont feel bad!

gg brah. and i only had the one huge move in the pocket on that 3rd and 18. i don't think i had any rushes with kap at all.

Yeah you didn't run with him but you were able to move out of the pocket a lot. The 3rd and 18 wasn't the only one. I'm not blaming you, but I assumed that qb contain was supposed to stop that.

Yeah you didn't run with him but you were able to move out of the pocket a lot. The 3rd and 18 wasn't the only one. I'm not blaming you, but I assumed that qb contain was supposed to stop that.

yeah i got outside the pocket a couple times (like literally maybe 2 or 3 times). on that big 3rd and 18, your CB in zone came up after me. i've had that happen a few times with my guys who have lower play recognition rating. might just be a coincidence that they come up when they really shouldn't. on 3rd and 18 you'd prefer he defends the receivers and lets kap run for 11 or 12

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Qb contain is a bitch against lap. We just outruns it. You gotta get a speedy guy and hot route him yourself

BigAT

Does confidence make balls warp through three defenders?

lol HFA 2 da maxxxxxxxxxxx

lol computer jumps offisdes.

oZVvqEA.gif

SickBoy

gg ez. I couldn't believe that bomb to Graham. I like the fact that taking shots works sometimes in this game, but I knew I was being greedy and was pretty sure it'd be picked.

That Bautista guy started out really hot. From my end, it looked like he has a super-quick release.

Not sure if hotlinking Twitter pics here works, but for those wondering..:

B15BjOhCIAARjV3.jpg

When I decided to throw the pass, Graham had made it past the coverage, but his guy had help and both, as you can see, had a solid shot at the ball. A lucky play for sure.

EDIT: Looking at it again, if I'd led him to the middle of the field instead of the sideline, it would've been an awesome play instead of a fluky one :)

FMT picking the Jags... so much disrespect!

didn't comment on it because i was about to play az but that was a pretty stellar game you played. i should've run more but my boy Bort was hungry for air yards! threw some stupid passes, misread the D a few times and then i was out of it. Erron is too good too :(

Greg

didn't comment on it because i was about to play az but that was a pretty stellar game you played. i should've run more but my boy Bort was hungry for air yards! threw some stupid passes, misread the D a few times and then i was out of it. Erron is too good too :(
all my success came from having a white receiver to throw to!

Top Bottom