• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
What do you mean?

http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/

You better pay up, only the opening ceremony is free

$40......
disapprove.gif

eznark

Banned
Look like they are actually going to talk about Starcraft 2.3 so that's dope. I would pay $40 to watch the reveal of Warcraft IV.

Colasante

Is there a way to change the gunners on special teams? For some reason, my starting cornerbacks Revis and Browner are the main gunners, which seems like a recipe for disaster.

Rbk, your CPU team put on a hell of a fight. Brady was wildly inaccurate and Vereen ran roughshod over my defense all game long.

BigAT

Is there a way to change the gunners on special teams? For some reason, my starting cornerbacks Revis and Browner are the main gunners, which seems like a recipe for disaster.

Rbk, your CPU team put on a hell of a fight. Brady was wildly inaccurate and Vereen ran roughshod over my defense all game long.
Do they appear anywhere else on your depth chart? Backup safeties?

eznark

Banned
That's what is making me not want to do the Target deal. I think I'd rather just pay full price than get a deal and go physical.

Somnia

Hey for you fellas going digital on XB1, don't forget about rewards.xbox.com... I got a free $10 for buying 3 digital games on one of their punchcards and I earned enough points for a free $5.

Smokey

Think I'm going to stick with my strategy of going digital on X1. Traded in Sunset and got $45. The lone physical X1 case was bothering me. I'll get it again digitally sometime.

Rbk_3

Haha that's surprising giving their shit confidence. Probably did better than I would have :p

Mrbob

Hey for you fellas going digital on XB1, don't forget about rewards.xbox.com... I got a free $10 for buying 3 digital games on one of their punchcards and I earned enough points for a free $5.

You should get $20 if you bought 3 titles 60 or more. This is why I used my credit on Dragon Age. After buying Sunset and Halo I needed one more game to get the $20 back.

Somnia

You should get $20 if you bought 3 titles 60 or more. This is why I used my credit on Dragon Age. After buying Sunset and Halo I needed one more game to get the $20 back.

Hm maybe it was, work is still using IE8 so wasn't the easiest to read.

Smokey

Apparently COD will be doing double xp again for launch weekend.

I was not prepared for this :x. Gotta get it in before Tues

eznark

Banned
Did you ever even play SC 2.2?

Also Moto 360 still going strong. 10 hours off the charger and battery is still at 57%. This thing is fucking great.

Mrbob

I liked the Overwatch gameplay trailer. Lots of characters with different abilities.

Did you ever even play SC 2.2?

Also Moto 360 still going strong. 10 hours off the charger and battery is still at 57%. This thing is fucking great.

The Moto 360 is hot. Kind of want one.

I played the campaign of HoTS, it is awesome. Almost Frozen Throne good. I'll play HoTS again before Legacy of Void is out.

Sokantish

GG DCX, felt like HFA was in full effect. One of those INTs my guys got he dropped and then picked it up again when it was like an inch from the ground

Top Bottom