• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Have to redownload MCC to get the update. So now the trek for 60gb begins. Amazing how the system detects the update when I start anew. PS4 may have some issues but the downloading and update structue is miles ahead of what is offered on xb1.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
that Too Many Cooks thing going around from adult swim....

What the fuck did i just watch.

SickBoy

Hey ez, just wanted to post and say it doesn't look like I'll be able to play tonight. Just wanted to let you know. You OK for tomorrow evening?

Who is the Steelers owner, LLAI86, no clue what his GAF username is. Would be good to update the OP.
He has a post hidden above, I think he can play tonight if you can. Let me know if you can and I'll text him though he may see it first

Thanks phee

I'll hand you a W tonight if we play tonight, so how's Friday or Saturday. Too tired to roll tonight.
He said Saturday unless you're up super late Friday night. He's in league of Legends right now (lol) and will post his window after I figured I'd let you know now Saturday is best

TheCrow

He said Saturday unless you're up super late Friday night. He's in league of Legends right now (lol) and will post his window after I figured I'd let you know now Saturday is best

WHAT THE FUCK!
huh.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I see on this Madden tab that 300+ new solo challenges just dropped in MUT. 50 New sets. 700 new players.

Poor Smokey.

Great game Pete! Your offense is real tough. Carr finished 5 TDs 1 INT, 137 QBR. My user d was so bad tonight I started playing a lot if line. That first drive of mine felt so good, then you score in two plays.. My secondary played awful, so many dropped pick sixes, but it's my fault for attacking your user to end the half. That was at least a 10 point swing.

Reeves: 19 carries, 88 yards, 1 TD
Brock: 96.7 QBR, 21/31, 324 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT

Smokey

I see on this Madden tab that 300+ new solo challenges just dropped in MUT. 50 New sets. 700 new players.

Poor Smokey.

I only do the Team of The Week challenge now. Too many other games out. I got my team up to a 90. That's probably as good as it will get for me.

Smokey

MCC downloaded and ready to go. It took all of last evening and some of this morning but it is finished. Slowest pre load I've had on X1. Not sure if I have the patch or not. MCC file size says 59 GB.

Edit - Reading MCC download thread looks like that file size includes the patch.

Ferny

MCC downloaded and ready to go. It took all of last evening and some of this morning but it is finished. Slowest pre load I've had on X1. Not sure if I have the patch or not. MCC file size says 59 GB.

Edit - Reading MCC download thread looks like that file size includes the patch.

Yeah that pretty much means you're good.

All these videos and stuff for MCC have got me hyped. Almost done with the COD story, which surprisingly was good, and then it's time to beat all the campaigns in MCC.

Somnia

So I watched some of Major Nelon and Lith's stream last night of H2A. I didn't realize not only does it run the original graphics and new, but also the original sound and new remastered sound. So when you swap to original graphics you also get original music and sound effects like on the xbox og.

They were showing off the underwater area of H2 and the difference of the original vs. remaster is nuts. 343, Saber and Certain Affinity have easily made the best Bungie game of 2014.

Ferny

Yeah, it works faster than Halo 1 Anniversary happened. In that game it would go black and then switch, but with H2 Anniversary its an instant switch.

Somnia

Oh cool I didn't know you could swap. Maybe that's why Halo 2 looked so ass on the stream I popped into for a minute.

H2A is probably a bit better looking than Halo 4 I'd say, which is impressive for a remaster of an old game, but I'm going by streams. Major Nelson's was the cleanist stream by far and one I was watching yesterday was playing the whole thing in the original mode so that might be it.

Top Bottom