• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

DMczaf

One of my Youtube guilty pleasures returning soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3k43fAWrI

Tabletop season 3 starting Nov 13.

image.php

LJ11

llai86, good game man. Tighter than the score would indicate. Big plays and turnovers are what kept me in it. Your O was moving up and down the field, good balance. Good luck the rest of the way.

Smokey

I installed Far Cry 3 for the first time earlier today. I wanted to see how it handled scaling across multiple GPUs before deciding on FC4 PC. It handles them very well. Ultra settings with 8x MSAA..80-100fps...really good looking game. 3 hours later I shut it down. Fun game. Looking forward to FC4 now.

Mrbob

Just a bunch of dudes shooting each other with assault rifles.

I think part of my issue is switching different first person viewpoints so you don't get a feel for the overall action. Just snippets.

brentech

Yea. The bit I saw at MLG or quickly view on twitch is horrible. It's just not the genre made for completion viewing now that betters have come along.

TheCrow

gg squall. my dbs finally fixed their hands of stone and got some picks. Really wanted to see how my rookie hb can play so thats why i tried to get as many rushes with him toward the end.

Edit: dat hfa. 18 deflections and 5 picks.

Week 3

Next vance date: Tuesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Jets @ Giants
Eagles @ Bills
Colts @ Panthers
Browns @ Chiefs
Bucs @ Texans
Cowboys @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Jags
Saints @ Falcons
Steelers @ Raiders
Bengals @ Chargers
Ravens @ Cards
Broncos @ Vikings
Lions @ 49ers
Titans @ Patriots - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Bears @ Seahawks
Packers @ Rams

NFC Offensive POTW: Eric Ebron (Lions) - 14 rec, 165 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive POTW: Earl Thomas (Seahawks) - 6 tackles, 2 int

AFC Offensive POTW: Dexter Mccluster (Titans) - 30 car, 148 yards, 4 TD
AFC Defensive POTW: D. Jackson (Colts) - 5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 TD

Greg

ph33nix, I can play if you respond in the next 10 minutes

otherwise we can play late tonight after when we planned on the league advancing

Top Bottom