• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

ph33nix, I can play if you respond in the next 10 minutes

otherwise we can play late tonight after when we planned on the league advancing
Late tonight is great just let me know. If it's like 1030 or 11 ct that's best for me but I can go earlier

llai86

Neo Member
llai86, good game man. Tighter than the score would indicate. Big plays and turnovers are what kept me in it. Your O was moving up and down the field, good balance. Good luck the rest of the way.

hey, good game for the most part. wasn't prepared for those user picks which killed my drives

lol bob is salty as hell! yes 2 dropped TD's there, but also 2 straight fumbles for lynch (even though 1 was overturned). i say both of you got fucked pretty badly and someone had to win!

JABEE

GG Grover. I like my zoomed in view. I'm used to it now. It took me too long to figure out a way to beat him on defense. Outside runs were working for me. The picks came. That pick six came at a really good time.

The OP doesn't have the updated list of who is on which team.

Mrbob

lol bob is salty as hell! yes 2 dropped TD's there, but also 2 straight fumbles for lynch (even though 1 was overturned). i say both of you got fucked pretty badly and someone had to win!
Haha I am but who wouldn't be salty if their team dropped back to back open TD catches to end the game.

Oh well it is what it is. A sign to tank for a qb.

done watching the game if you want to play any time soon

I have baby back ribs coming out of the oven in about 3 minutes, could you go in like...20? I'm going to eat the shit out of this quickly

if it's late I can just leave the oven on a low temp and we can play

brentech

Yea. Definitely not playing during the Packers game in the evening though.

Rather not played during the early games if not necessary. Willing to play during the 4 clock games.

Greg

I have baby back ribs coming out of the oven in about 3 minutes, could you go in like...20? I'm going to eat the shit out of this quickly

if it's late I can just leave the oven on a low temp and we can play
nah, it's all good, enjoy your meal!

Splat

What a garbo pick.

edit: i forgot fake fgs flat out don't work this year.
edit 2: dalton now sailing passes 5 yards (not exaggerating) over heads.

Greg

good game, ph33nix

your last drive drove me nuts... I wanted to call some aggressive plays, but was worried about giving up a big PA since your run game was working so well

Top Bottom