• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I'm going to assume you didn't play much Halo MP to even understand what the uproar is about.

And I'm probably right.

I didn't play a ton of it because it was never really good. The halo experience was an experience that had been available for years on PC in terms of twitch, mayhem shooting.

I think Halo 2 was the only one I didn't give a decent try to. The only time I really enjoyed any Halo was when playing on a single screen against friends.

Mrbob

Yeah I play the game that is the best at its "trash". Why would I want to play another series if all it's doing is imitating what the trash game does. I don't so shut the fuck up you dumb biiiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhh!

R-E-L-A-X

OycH5wo.jpg

This gif was the best thing about that depressing thread on the gaming side.

haloisdeadads21ds80.gif

Somnia

I don't mind sprint at all, but I'm not going to freak the fuck out till we actually see and play it. There's a good chance this "ADS" is just the scope from the BR since what they're using in that small clip is the new BR.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sprint has been in the past two halo's. The ADS stuff is a bit worse.

The real killer is if the MP maps in Halo 5 mirror the ones in halo 4. Those were a fucking shit show.

Somnia

After 343 stepping on their dicks with 4 I really don't get why people would be excited for 5 anyway but whatever.

Because the hope is they learned from what they fucked up in 4? They've talked about it in the past already. Their focus is going back to smaller arena style maps for Halo 5.

It also looks like the whole ADS shit is just the click zoom from all halo battle rifles.

brentech

I must have said it during like 3 streams over the last few nights...I have to quit throwing it to guys that have a man beat or just facing a single coverage. It never works and it ended in a pick again.

Was a close game for a while, but I never expect a W when I can't get at least 1 TD. My offense is looking bad so far this season.

GG Brent! It was close until right at the end. I shouldn't have thrown that second interception I had like 3 receivers in the middle of the field and didn't know what to do and ended up tapping r1 on accident lol I thought it was gonna be a pick 6.

My offense feels a lot better this season. I move the ball a lot easier but I have to cut down on all my turnovers. My defense has only allowed 1 offensive TD through 3 games. Peyton has thrown 3 pick 6's though lol

I must have said it during like 3 streams over the last few nights...I have to quit throwing it to guys that have a man beat or just facing a single coverage. It never works and it ended in a pick again.

Was a close game for a while, but I never expect a W when I can't get at least 1 TD. My offense is looking bad so far this season.

Those throws never work for me either. That happened on my first pick. My rookie had a step behind the db but it was an interception. The only way I can throw deep is down the middle of the field those sideline passes never work for me.

brentech

The only way I can throw deep is down the middle of the field those sideline passes never work for me.

Yeah, last season I felt like Cameron was always finding space in the middle, now I just don't feel like it's happening this season. Hopefully it will come together before too long. Just 1-2 now, but I'm playing really bad offense for the most part. My D is decent, but I'm starting to give up too much over the middle.

Gg between me and juro! He did attack my LT on a PAT though! It went in so I declined and knocked out his best DE for the season.

Brock Osweiler: 134.5 QBR, 247 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 sacks, 21/25
Boris Reeves: 20 carries, 86 yards, 3 TDs, 1 Fumble

Broncos win at Minnesota, 35-16.

Ferny

I don't know Rbk personally. We just played in another league a while ago. I just vouched for him being a good member of that league.

TheCrow

Gg crow. Another instance of failing to stop 3rd down plays results in a loss.

gg and yeah I'm surprised my rookie qb is coming up big on those 3rd downs. That 3rd and 10 pass over the middle on my last drive was huge. My defense fails to come down with any ints yet again. They can not catch on the road.

McNei1y

gg and yeah I'm surprised my rookie qb is coming up big on those 3rd downs. That 3rd and 10 pass over the middle on my last drive was huge. My defense fails to come down with any ints yet again. They can not catch on the road.

Yeah cover 2 was the wrone call there. I remembered when we played last season you had a lot of dump offs to murray and a lot of stick routes. I was thinking you were gonna do that but got beat deep instead.

Oh well. Tough start to a long season... not gonna like the way this one's gonna go.

Top Bottom