• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Rorschach

MCC is like if cats and baseball somehow merged to become the worst thing ever.

d1jQ3kr.jpg

Games Remaining
Jets @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Texans
Saints @ Falcons
Steelers @ Raiders
Ravens @ Cardinals
Lions @ 49ers
Packers @ Rams

Injury Report

Colts
TE Dwayne Allen :: PCL Tear :: 5 weeks
Dolphins
WR Mike Wallace :: Ankle :: 6 weeks
Eagles
TE Zach Ertz :: Torn Rotator Cuff :: 15 weeks
Giants
MLB Jon Beason :: Arm :: 4 weeks
Titans
WR Nate Washington :: Broken Collarbone :: 4 weeks
Vikings
DE Brian Robinson :: Pectoral Tear :: IR

Somnia

Smokey, Ferny we need to get a party going before Halo goes live. As soon as 12am est hits we need to start up!

Also HaloFest is having a launch party on twitch starting at 11pm EST including the unveiling of Halo 5 multi.

Smokey

Smokey, Ferny we need to get a party going before Halo goes live. As soon as 12am est hits we need to start up!

Also HaloFest is having a launch party on twitch starting at 11pm EST including the unveiling of Halo 5 multi.

I'm there. I don't know what I'm going to do first :(

Probably H2 MP. Tomorrow (actually since last week) that POS Japanese console known as the PS4 collects dust. Go America!

Ferny

I'm there. I don't know what I'm going to do first :(

Probably H2 MP. Tomorrow (actually since last week) that POS Japanese console known as the PS4 collects dust. Go America!

I'm there. I'd rather do story first, but im cool with jumping into Multi. My friend is playing too so we'll have 4 the entire time.

Colasante

That's when I stopped watching. And reading the thread it sounds like the show just kept getting worse and worse, which to some people meant better and better. Oh well.

You stopped watching at the end of the first episode? I thought the second season was better, although I missed what Corey Stoll's character brought.

eznark

Banned
You stopped watching at the end of the first episode? I thought the second season was better, although I missed what Corey Stoll's character brought.

Is that when that happened? I watched the first season after the second had already started so I don't know when, in season form, stuff happened exactly.

I was going to stop after that completely pointless episode about his college boyfriend that added exactly nothing to the plot but then when he flat murdered that broad it became clear they had no intention of making a grounded series.

It's a shame because some of the acting was awesome. Spacey and that dude he killed in particular.

Is that when that happened? I watched the first season after the second had already started so I don't know when, in season form, stuff happened exactly.

I was going to stop after that completely pointless episode about his college boyfriend that added exactly nothing to the plot but then when he flat murdered that broad it became clear they had no intention of making a grounded series.

It's a shame because some of the acting was awesome. Spacey and that dude he killed in particular.

Yeah, it was the first episode of season 2. And if you thought the gay relationship in season 1 was bad, the (BIG SPOILER)
awkward threesome with his wife and secret service agent
in season 2 is way worse.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, it was the first episode of season 2. And if you thought the gay relationship in season 1 was bad, the (BIG SPOILER)
awkward threesome with his wife and secret service agent
in season 2 is way worse.

I didn't think it was necessarily bad, just entirely pointless. I guess not though if they eventually try and pay it off. In what sounds like the worst possible way.

Mrbob

WoW is a giant waste of time.

Also Nvidia is the best troll in the gaming industry. Console gamers so mad when they spit truth about PC gaming being more popular.

Top Bottom