• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

pheeniks always plays entertaining games. bortles with the insane throw off his back foot on a crucial 3rd down
I was yelling at my monitor because Blackmon was all alone on the right side on that play before the snap, so I changed him to a screen, and I swear I also hot-routed my back so it wouldn't be PA

so I'm getting ready to jam on circle as soon as I snapped, and I was shocked it was still a PA and freaked out

brentech

I was yelling at my monitor because Blackmon was all alone on the right side on that play before the snap, so I changed him to a screen, and I swear I also hot-routed my back so it wouldn't be PA

so I'm getting ready to jam on circle as soon as I snapped, and I was shocked it was still a PA and freaked out
I imagine Bortles and Bradshaw walked off doing something like this.

B1-lk2QCUAIW0Zj.jpg

Greg

GG Greg

my defense was fucking trash :(
you were locking down my passing I thought - didn't feel comfortable at all throwing my usual routes, but that one deep ball slipped through by luck (probably the least open of the 3 big shots I took too)

and damn you on that one bluff play on the pick... I changed my TE to a quick slant once I saw your guys up at the line, and it completely caught me off guard once they dropped into coverage and I ended up forcing it to the outside instead

Greg I believed in you right until the end
:)

I imagine Bortles and Bradshaw walked off doing something like this.

B1-lk2QCUAIW0Zj.jpg
hahaha

Greg

by the way, was I allowed to go for it on 4th if I didn't get that 3rd down completion?

I think I was near midfield, but I wanted nothing to do with OT and the wind was at me 13 MPH, so I planned on going for it

eznark

Banned
Just hit vanguard 3, which was kind of the last thing that had me spending an hour a night with Destiny. Still only level 28. I now have no objectives left to do except start a new character (no) or hunt for dead ghosts (lol get fucked). So I have a faction, crucible and vanguard all the way ranked. Guess I could try and rank up the other factions, wish there was other content in which to do so.

Whatever, may as well wait for the dlc at this point I guess.

brentech

Just hit vanguard 3, which was kind of the last thing that had me spending an hour a night with Destiny. Still only level 28. I now have no objectives left to do except start a new character (no) or hunt for dead ghosts (lol get fucked). So I have a faction, crucible and vanguard all the way ranked. Guess I could try and rank up the other factions, wish there was other content in which to do so.

Whatever, may as well wait for the dlc at this point I guess.

yeah, I did the same thing. all my armor is maxed out, so i'm like 3/4 a level from 30. i think i can max an exotic weapon for a trophy....

outside of that the only trophies left are raid, salvage, or playing another class to max out subclass.....which i don't think i care to do.

not buying dlc, so fuck that.
where there used to be like 5-7 people on my friends list playing at times, it's like 3-4 at best now. think i'll just sell it back shortly

eznark

Banned
I'll still do the daily because I may as well get that trophy for maxing out an exotic weapon at this point but other than that there isn't much to do. I guess I can't complain since I've spent a bazillion hours playing the game while watching sports but man, what a totally unsatisfying time waster it is.

Still need to finish the stupid fucking raid.

Damn yesterday's game against Greg was such a nut punch. Totally thought that shit would go to OT but I should have known he'd get bang bang plays to get in FG range after I'd been getting gashed most game.

Mike Wallace come back please ;_;

Also there was a play where my WR "fumbled"---I wish I could challenge whether he caught that, but I should know better than to throw to recently picked up trash :(

brentech

Damn yesterday's game against Greg was such a nut punch. Totally thought that shit would go to OT but I should have known he'd get bang bang plays to get in FG range after I'd been getting gashed most game.

Also there was a play where my WR "fumbled"---I wish I could challenge whether he caught that, but I should know better than to throw to recently picked up trash :(

On turnovers you can never initiate the challenge, just like real life.
Didn't realize I killed MW for more than the game =\

Now you know how I felt the other day. The pain is real

Funny thing is the Colts owner probably feels the most screwed out of any of us. Mike Wallace game winning hail mary bomb on a 4th and 20 with two men on him lol

Greg

I'm sorry

but then I think my nuts have been punched enough, so I'm not really sorry

Greg

ADS is the worst, especially when it's loaded with assists and is the only way to effectively shoot

but Halo is already the worst, so it doesn't matter

Ferny

ADS is the worst, especially when it's loaded with assists and is the only way to effectively shoot

but Halo made by 343 is already the worst, so it doesn't matter

Fixed Greg. Looks like you missed the important part of your sentence.

Top Bottom