• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

JIOPL.png

LMAO I missed this picture

Connecticut?

I actually don't think CT is that bad

this is only because for some reason, every girl I know from CT is really attractive

Somnia

So at Target on black friday if you use gift cards....

XB1 + AC4 + AC Unity + Halo MCC + Mordor + Evil Within for $375.

Based off the ad.

Somnia

If you used large enough gift cards couldn't you get all that for $0?

I'm talking about the $50 gift card with the xb1 and the $15 gift card with Halo...

Basically it's XB1 + AC4 + Unity for 329 with a $50 gift card

Halo comes with a $15 gift card

Mordor and Evil Within are on sale for $25 (diablo is on sale for $35)

Ferny

So my X1 power supply brick thing was making a TON of noise while in use. Not normal at all. It was bad enough that while on standby, it was still crazy loud. Everything still worked perfectly but I couldn't take the noise. So I took the Xbox to best buy to trade it in, and they gave me $250 for it, but the kicker is since I'm buying an Xbox One with the credit, they gave me a $50 off the purchase of any Xbox One even the bundles. So I picked up an AC Unity bundle for $300. Basically paid $50 for the new Xbox.

brentech

Mkay. Just bought a still wrapped Zelda 3ds xl bundle for $210. Hopefully I don't hate it. If so, oh well.
Gotta think the game is more fun to play than watch.

Is this league still active? Has Bob won another* superbowl yet? What are some of the best salty stories of the season so far? DOTA>Madden still?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I saw one person playing dota when I was on on Saturday. And that was my boy eznark. I think.

Thats probably a good solid sample size to make a judgement on!

There is less dota happening than normal because of how many games are out. That being said, less dota is probably 2-3 times more than any other games people play here.

Top Bottom