• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Somnia

Oh man PLEASE make Bread part of our FFA tonight, SMOKEY GET A MIC BITCH. I want to hear you two go at it.

Also I remember Bread and I owning your asses with sniper rifles =)

Greg

you people greg
WpjLM0b.jpg

If only I was streaming, Greg would be backing me up right now.
he obviously never saw your PvZ skills

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
More like poor people who play that POS. How in anyway does that make somebody say "Hey, I'd like to try that game" .

Its not the easiest game to get into. You have to have some balls in knowing you're gonna be terrible for a while and bring your team down.

Or forever if your bob.

Bob is actually getting a bit better.

Clearly its not the game for you

Its not the easiest game to get into. You have to have some balls in knowing you're gonna be terrible for a while and bring your team down.

Or forever if your bob.

Bob is actually getting a bit better.

Clearly its not the game for you

My favorite bob moment from last night is when he left to go back to base to regen right after we team wiped them.

CB3

My favorite bob moment from last night is when he left to go back to base to regen right after we team wiped them.

"I gotta shop"

My favorite moment was when he asked if he should split push top and i say yes, then he proceeds to jungle for 10 minutes.

You are terribad at FPS. You wouldn't know the difference between a good and a bad one.

I have a better chance of being an all time great at DOTA then you do at being average at a shooter biiiiiiitttccchhhhh

There are a million CODS and other crappy fps. Being good at a game has nothing to do with enjoyment level or I wouldnt play dota and you wouldn't play madden.... brah

TheCrow

He still does this?

yep, I keep telling him that all he needs is helm and basher and you're ready to kill. Why I did just that on the daily dota stream*.

*not actually the daily dota crew. or even a majority of them, ok it was just one guy but it fucking counts.

Ferny

yep, I keep telling him that all he needs is helm and basher and you're ready to kill. Why I did just that on the daily dota stream*.

*not actually the daily dota crew. or even a majority of them, ok it was just one guy but it fucking counts.

Was it Crispy? If not, I'm still cooler ;)

Ferny

Fuck crispy, pascual is way cooler. He was giantbombs tour guide in matrix online.

and wait, bob was in that fucking game too. Damn it bob, you saw it first hand and yet you still rush battle fury.
rage.gif

Pascual was there too for my game. But they didn't play regular games. They did the ability draft stuff.

BigAT

All you guys fighting over the FPS crown is like little lion cubs nibbling at each other while I, the lioness, quietly watches with my 3-star gold nova rating. I AM NALA, QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE!

TheCrow

I think I've played through that game three times. Fucking thing coming out before trophies! I would've platinum'd it!!

God that story is so bad.

Good man. I should've known since it's your type of game. Hopefully it does well enough that they bring yakuza to pc. I can wait.
sleeping.gif

CB3

FMT atleast has a general understanding of dota. Its quite the headstart. He'd slaughter smokey unless ferny were training him every day for a while.

BigAT

Smokey should play Weaver. That way he can say he's going to 1v1 someone, then time lapse back and pretend like it never happened.

Top Bottom