• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Bread

Banned
fuck is a bread

oh dcot lol

i am so bad right now battlefield and cod has destroyed me ;____________________; keep trying to fucking ADS not even thinking about it
image.php

this is halo 2 not 5 bruh

Ferny

Did a FFA with Kaotic and Somnia. Came in first place. You coulda got this work Smokey.

Damn Somnia jumping around as an elite lol

eznark

Banned
Now that I am done being salty about the ludicrous broken tackle (seriously, such bullshit LJ is a filthy cheater) that was probably one of my most enjoyable games of Madden. Despite the initial connection issues the game itself played legit perfectly. It played out like an actual NFL game, both of us made a bunch of checks on both sides of the ball, ran a ton and had no crazy flukey plays on either side of the ball. We both baited forced a couple bad pre-snap reads and baited out picks and we both punted a ton. Felt like a full on sim style game of football.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Now that I am done being salty about the ludicrous broken tackle (seriously, such bullshit LJ is a filthy cheater) that was probably one of my most enjoyable games of Madden. Despite the initial connection issues the game itself played legit perfectly. It played out like an actual NFL game, both of us made a bunch of checks on both sides of the ball, ran a ton and had no crazy flukey plays on either side of the ball. We both baited forced a couple bad pre-snap reads and baited out picks and we both punted a ton. Felt like a full on sim style game of football.
Do we play later this season? Can't wait to shove HB Dive up your ass for 3 and a half quarters.

eznark

Banned
Do we play later this season? Can't wait to shove HB Dive up your ass for 3 and a half quarters.

The last time we played it was a similar game to the one LJ and I had. It was awesome as well! I think it came down to a last second field goal or something.

And run. Eventually you will have to pass and then it's game over! My secondary can't be beat!

I had probably one of my greatest fantasy comebacks ever. I entered Sunday night down 73 points to my opponent.

But I had Rodgers & Nelson. And then last night Greg Olsen got me 11 points...to secure a 1 point victory for me.

I think I love Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The last time we played it was a similar game to the one LJ and I had. It was awesome as well! I think it came down to a last second field goal or something.

And run. Eventually you will have to pass and then it's game over! My secondary can't be beat!
I meant to quote your previous salt post where you actually reference me. :(

Fucking DM apes my style calls it DM-Ball and wins a Super Bowl. Complete BS.

eznark

Banned
haha, I actually thought you did quote that post. But in the post you actually did quote I meant to reference the times we played, because they are similar.

I generally play however my opponent is playing, so when I play bob or sanjuro I play fuckball but against you guys it's fun to be more methodical and calculating. That defense against LJ that I ran was essentially completely new. I figured he seemed like the kind of guy who went back and watched old streams!

I generally play however my opponent is playing, so when I play bob or sanjuro I play fuckball but against you guys it's fun to be more methodical and calculating.

I don't think that's what you would call fuckball

Fuckball is like...what I've been doing this season. Staying in the game long enough to eke out a bullshit win. It's like Indiana Pacers football. But you wouldn't know what that means now would you

I had probably one of my greatest fantasy comebacks ever. I entered Sunday night down 73 points to my opponent.

But I had Rodgers & Nelson. And then last night Greg Olsen got me 11 points...to secure a 1 point victory for me.

I think I love Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson.

But you lost to me in the auction league brah

Ferny

Considering I started 0-4 I am just happy to be one of the people going for that 6th seed!

If I can skullfuck Ferny this week my chances are pretty good. The only person who beat me that's tied for 6th seed right now is Splatbot

If I win, I'm in the hunt for 6th so Im winning this ish!

eznark

Banned
They turned it into an action game so I stopped paying attention.

Kat Bailey is generally my go to RPG reviewer and she seems to hate the game so we'll see. Was thinking of picking it up on PS4 just to see how it runs.

Considering I started 0-4 I am just happy to be one of the people going for that 6th seed!

If I can skullfuck Ferny this week my chances are pretty good. The only person who beat me that's tied for 6th seed right now is Splatbot
I can't believe I lost to Brent. Fucking Aaron Rodgers

Mrbob

McNei1y

Well, I took a short hiatus from Rust after I got brutally murdered by my tribesmen in the valley of death... when I logged in I saw our bases were completely destroyed. Sounds like Karma to me.

Mrbob

Boobs, why are you getting it on X1 instead of PS4?
Because I had live credit to burn. Plus I asked in this thread if anyone was buying the game on PS4 and no one replied.

Bought a month of ea access too so I can start playing on Thursday. Well this also made the digital price cheaper so I came out ahead.

Doubt I'll buy gta5 now. Seems dragon age inquisition is quite meaty.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
How much do you guys estimate you spend on gaming a year?

I feel like you guys get every new game. I'm impressed you guys have time to play all of them too, cash aside.

TheCrow

I didn't realize there was multiplayer in dragon age. PC MASTER RACE UNITE!

I'll GMG this mother.

No can do. Valkyria chronicles just came out.

How much do you guys estimate you spend on gaming a year?

I feel like you guys get every new game. I'm impressed you guys have time to play all of them too, cash aside.

Does this include dota stuff. I probably spend more money in dota than all my other game purchases. Then again I play dota quite a bit.

Smokey

Get on XB1 so we can play online. You have no issues playing other games at lower resolution.

Not really.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dragon-age-ii

I'm willing to give Bioware a pass for Dragon Age 2 as EA pushed them to get a sequel out within about a year. Development time was short.

I realized over the weekend that I have a decent computer and should use it for multiplatform titles.

Also when is the last time you used a 360 controller? I got my wired one out of the closet because the X1 pad wouldn't work on my PC (drivers?). I had the 360 pad and AC Unity on PC while Halo was on the TV. Going back and forth like that ...the x1 controller is far better. It fits in your hands better.

eznark

Banned
I can't imagine anyone ever playing DA multiplayer. Will get on PS4 if I get it.

I did see that Diablo 3 is gong to be half price at BB. Might grab that finally

Top Bottom