• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

The PSP games were so bad though. Or maybe there was only one? They butchered the relationship stuff.

Thats a shame. Didn't even know about those.

Smokey should play Weaver. That way he can say he's going to 1v1 someone, then time lapse back and pretend like it never happened.

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

You are terribad at FPS. You wouldn't know the difference between a good and a bad one.

I have a better chance of being an all time great at DOTA then you do at being average at a shooter biiiiiiitttccchhhhh

You could be great at DOTA.

You just choose to make terrible decisions instead.

While the learning curve might be a turn off for some, I find it's probably my favorite part. You never stop learning because pretty much every game you play is a totally different one, so game doesn't ever get dull

LOOOOOOOOL

between this...

Just ignore az. Since seeing some of his dota builds I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't know how to spend money.

...and this

Smokey should play Weaver. That way he can say he's going to 1v1 someone, then time lapse back and pretend like it never happened.

I really miss you guys

Someone better cast this shit (not tomorrow cause i can't watch!)

Think of your audience. I'll be the only one watching on twitch!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There is no near date that will get you to the game experience FMT has that will be close or fair.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Now that i think about it i wanted to cast this with AT more than coach. I suppose i can do both. But if someone else wants to coach FMT that works too.

TheCrow

I'll coach frenchie if I have too. And it'll be sf.

Shit, make it two out of three and we each pick a hero. Tie breaker is some hero like wind ranger or sf. Let's do this right.

Top Bottom