• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

Lich vs. Lich. Both just end up sitting at the T3 sacrificing creeps as they spawn.

When you say coach, do you mean just train them for the competition or are you actually going to be sitting in giving them instructions during the match?

Hi Shake.
9C89A9228C1A030DA0913D622642330EB01B32A9

Ferny

Lich vs. Lich. Both just end up sitting at the T3 sacrificing creeps as they spawn.

When you say coach, do you mean just train them for the competition or are you actually going to be sitting in giving them instructions during the match?

Hi Shake.

Just training them. Before and after each match but not during. The birdies need to fly on their own.

The amount of shit talking that will take place if Smokey wins will be unfathomable.

TheCrow

Hi Shake.
I'm thinking in game coaching too

TheCrow

Just training them. Before and after each match but not during. The birdies need to fly on their own.

The amount of shit talking that will take place if Smokey wins will be unfathomable.
It's up to you cb.

I was thinking of streaming fmts perspective and our chat.

I agree with Ferny that it should just be training and then letting the little birds fly. Like boxing. They can do some coaching in between rounds as well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think its too easy to tell them what to do during the game. Especially in a 1v1 mid situation where every little subtle move can make a huge impact

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol if you have to rely on someone telling you when to last hit, you already lost

I mean, look at the two people who are playing. Smokey has never touched the game. And I know FMT knows what last hits are but he's played support in 99% of his games. I doubt he can do it well.

Greg

I mean, look at the two people who are playing. Smokey has never touched the game. And I know FMT knows what last hits are but he's played support in 99% of his games. I doubt he can do it well.
don't be disrespecting FMT

he'll come for you next

Smokey

fmt done gone silent. i called his bluff. frenchy know what it is. i'm already in his head. for this threads sake yall better hope i don't get the W

Mrbob

Crow I will show you my new and improved PA build tonight when we play.

I don't know why I buy other games. I mainly just play Dota when I'm not playing Madden.

Week 4

Next vance date: Friday @ 4:30 pm pst

Games:

Texans @ Bills
49ers @ Packers
Bucs @ Jags
Jets @ Pats
Bengals @ Browns
Falcons @ Giants
Titans @ Dolphins
Seahawks @ Vikings
Colts @ Raiders (CONTACT DRIZZ TO SETUP)
Ravnes @ Chargers
Rams @ Cards
Chiefs @ Bears - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK
Broncos @ Steelers
Redskins @ Saints

NFC OPOTW: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 20 car, 150 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: A. Cason (Panthers) - 5 tackles, 1 sack, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Dexter Mcculster (Titans) - 24 car, 201 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: Jerrod Mayo (Patriots) - 12 tackles, 1 int

Mrbob

What time do you want to roll CC? I can start around 9 central. Let the cursed season continue. Need a new QB.
Bob asks this same question every Sunday.

Not even mad. Team is a dumpster fire. The slow death the last seven games with Lovie Trestman at the helm will be interesting to watch.

What time do you want to roll CC? I can start around 9 central. Let the cursed season continue. Need a new QB.

Not even mad. Team is a dumpster fire. The slow death the last seven games with Lovie Trestman at the helm will be interesting to watch.

9 sounds good to me.

Mrbob

Rich Gannon went full heel on Cutler and the Bears today. He called Jay Cutler the 4th best Packers QB of all time behind Starr, Favre, and Rodgers.

I'll be there around 9 CC.

Top Bottom