• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Jonathan Lucroy went on my grandpa's Honor Flight last week. Spent the entire day chilling with WWII vets and listening to their stories. By all accounts a pretty amazing dude.

ibsesriqlPoQPJ.jpg

xbl is a piece of shit. i get an invite to halo. i go to the invite. i hit "launch". nothing happens. as bad as ps4 is, at least when i get an invite to madden or whatever it launches the game and takes me to whatever i was invited to

Smokey

xbl is a piece of shit. i get an invite to halo. i go to the invite. i hit "launch". nothing happens. as bad as ps4 is, at least when i get an invite to madden or whatever it launches the game and takes me to whatever i was invited to

da fuk you talkin about son

i swear you are the most derp when it comes to xbl!

da fuk you talkin about son

i swear you are the most derp when it comes to xbl!

lol i got an xbl invite while i was playing single player. i get to a save point. i then go back to the invite (globe area on the main UI) and i find the invite. click on the invite it says "launch". click on launch... and nothing happens.

Smokey

lol i got an xbl invite while i was playing single player. i get to a save point. i then go back to the invite (globe area on the main UI) and i find the invite. click on the invite it says "launch". click on launch... and nothing happens.

because it probably expired...or whoever sent it changed their state in the game...

Holy shit GG bob! I couldn't stop your offense in the second half I thought you were gonna win since you won the toss in OT.

I had a big game from Peyton 23/25 passing 257 yards 1 td and 1 int. You shut down Jamaal Charles for most of the game though.

Mrbob

GG Crimson. Gotta admit you caught me off guard going for it on 4th and inches from your own 21 in OT but whatever, I need a QB anyway.

Yeah I thought I had Marshall in OT before your LB jumped up at the last second to knock the pass down. I had a first down underneath too but got greedy for the yardage!

Top Bottom